Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jonnysrt2004's truck. 56k..no way(like 50 pics)

Old 04-22-2009, 12:06 PM   #1
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
jonnysrt2004's truck. 56k..no way(like 50 pics)

ok, maybe not 50...but too many haha
Well My truck isn't really anything special compared to some of these builds.
just wanna make a thread that has tons of pics and details. I usually get a few PM's a week asking about my spacer,wheels,offset,back spacing and so on. so now people can click the linky in my sig. and see all 5 million pics i have.
enjoy

2008 DC short box prerunner trd offroad
5100's set @ 2.5". stock UCA's. rear is stock.
285/75/16 nitto's
16x8 KMC Hoss wheels. ( 4.5 back spacing 0 offset. ) clears the calipers just fine.
*slight fender trimming when running my 285's**
sock monkey front bumper valence black out vinyl.
Black headlight mod w/colormatched T rex eyelids.
did the dtrl and fog lights on anytime mod.
limo tint over the stock rear tinted windows. went with a medium tint up front.
8000k bi xenon hid's.(drop in kit) luminics yellow fog bulbs.
*people, please adjust your headlights after lifting your truck)
sony head unit with mp3/ipod plug ran to my center console.
2 10" kicker comp shallow mount subs w/850w kenwood amp. components are stock for now... but sound great with after ditching the stock head unit.
colormatched the mirrors (sport style)
probably gonna colormatch the door handles soon.
debadged all the emblems but left the black tacoma emblems on the two front doors. painted them with krylon fusion paint.
pop N lock lock with hose clamp mod
Bed lights inserted in the bed pockets. bed mat trimmed to fit the fromt D rings.
trd sport colormatched grill, set up Satoshi style with trd emblem. (emblem is 1"x6" fwiw) used the thickest mesh style grill i could find from home depot.
painted radiator and surrounding area flat black and reloacated the horns.

I think thats pretty much it....
plan on 5100 coilovers and rear spring tsb in the future....if my dealership will approve it.
and some day cold air intake and flowmaster 50...but that stuf isn't that important to me right now.
I actually enjoy my quiet truck
now for the million pics...

random dead butterfly
close up of the mesh i used - got it from home depot

5100's replacing the spacer

old dirty close up of my new-er grill material
thanks Noe!

>John
Old 04-22-2009, 01:55 PM   #2
JTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to behold

JTech's Tacoma Gallery
I love the stance of the truck with the lift and those tires/wheels. great job! Someday when i ge tthe money i plan on doing something like that!
Old 04-22-2009, 02:23 PM   #3
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTech View Post
I love the stance of the truck with the lift and those tires/wheels. great job! Someday when i ge tthe money i plan on doing something like that!
Thanks JTech!
Old 04-22-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
That is a incredible looking truck!! Very distinct and original. I really like the blacked out lower valence
Old 04-22-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
i've got pretty much all that but wheels and tires and that valence vinyl. good job beating me to it!
Old 04-22-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin sharp!
Old 04-22-2009, 02:46 PM   #7

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rev View Post
That is a incredible looking truck!! Very distinct and original. I really like the blacked out lower valence
thanks Trev. you gotta nice looking truck yourself
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
i've got pretty much all that but wheels and tires and that valence vinyl. good job beating me to it!
any updated pics?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippin101 View Post
Lookin sharp!
always been a fan of your truck rippin
Old 04-22-2009, 02:48 PM   #8
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
no update pics. still need to get the longer center pins for the AAL in the back. Hesitating doing it cause its almost 20 bucks after shipping for two screws.....I'm moving in like 2 weeks and where i'm going to i got the hook up with some mil spec hardware for free. Prob wait until then.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:38 PM   #9
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Definately sweet ride.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:48 PM   #10
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
bad ass truck!
Old 04-22-2009, 07:45 PM   #12
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Very nice thread! Love all the pictures!
Old 04-22-2009, 08:35 PM   #13
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
always been a fan of your truck rippin
I want your grilleeeeeeeee!
Old 04-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #14
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin' very good! You must do photography.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:15 PM   #15

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Definately sweet ride.
thanks broseph
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
bad ass truck!
you too man. i was looking through a few of your threads
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
you have a nice truck. looks great.
satoshi ftw! dont you have one too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Very nice thread! Love all the pictures!
thank you. whats the eta on your truck? i know its comin up...or did i miss it? lmk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippin101 View Post
I want your grilleeeeeeeee!
it was kind of a pain in the ass to finish. haha my first time workin with fiberglass/bondo. people always ask....so what happened to your grill. i guess from far away it looks like it is missing. thats why i put the trd emblem lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Lookin' very good! You must do photography.
hey zach
i wish. luckily my room mate has a nice d60. i tend to borrow it a lot.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:21 PM   #16
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Lovely.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:14 AM   #17

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Lovely.
thanks bro
get the eyelids
you will lovem
Old 04-23-2009, 12:54 AM   #19
Ric'sTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AMMO
Name: Rick
Ric'sTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a nice ass truck bro, love the mesh grille
Old 04-23-2009, 08:18 AM   #20

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Badass truck.... Do you also have an SRT?
unfortunately i had to get rid of it...
started falling apart and i needed something reliable
toyota ftw