Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

PeeWee's Not Really a Build, Mostly a BS Thread

Old 10-16-2014, 08:48 PM   #1
PeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PeeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
PeeWee's Not Really a Build, Mostly a BS Thread

Year: 2013

Model: Tacoma DCSB Prerunner

Drivetrain: 2.7 I4 / auto trans

Mods: Catalytic converter failure mod, worn out OEM Dunlop 245s mod, front mud flap trim mod, better headlight bulbs mod, dog snot all over my rear windows mod

Accessories: WeatherTech floor liners, OEM bed liner, OEM cargo net, shit ton of OEM bed cleats (8), Herashield touch screen protector, BeerSnaps for days, 20% tint front windows to match rears, tailgate debadge (embarrassed because I had no cool V6 badge, so they all had to go)

Future mods: Hankook Dynapro ATM 265s, OEM receiver (next weekend pick up, following weekend install?), level front end, rear leaf pack, camper shell, baby seats, maybe a baby also

Purpose of build: Mainly to drive

I also like guns, camping, knives, beer and beer accessories, and general bullshitting merriment.

*DISCLAIMER*
I generally say what I feel without regard to feelings or emotions, so if I offend you
let me say now that it is not intentional, and you have the right to be offended.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:24 PM   #3
PeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ruger GSRs.. Do want.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:34 PM   #5

Friend in FL had a .17 that he got in a trade. He liked how it shot but I think it liquified every critter he fired on so he traded it off.

Fired a GSR once.. Scout rifle bug bit hard. Never owned a Ruger rifle outside 10/22, and actually only own 2 P series handguns outside of the rimfire.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:37 PM   #6

Hunt with a pair of Remmy 700s in .30-06 and I have a 700 VS in .308 that I'd like to get rid of whenever someone wants it.

Wish I still had my M1A, much more fulfilling to shoot and own than the bolt gun, and 10 rd mags!
Old 10-16-2014, 10:38 PM   #7
I'm Back and Naked
Idaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Tired
Name: Chris
Idaholandho's Tacoma Gallery
Funny, I have only owned one P series and not sure if I shot it before trading it for a Smith Sportsman .22
I am in the process of building another .300 Blackout SBR for my son. He graduated from West Point not to long ago and am going to give it to him with a custom Springfield Officer's .45.
Gun Trusts are a fantastic tool.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:44 PM   #8
I'm Back and Naked
Idaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shedIdaholandho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Love my Rem .308.
I just bought a Rem SPS .223 tri with a brake from some kid(21 or so) that got it as a gift from an Uncle a couple months ago cheeeeeeaaap. Wanted to put the money into his Subaru.....dumbass.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:45 PM   #9

Congrats on that! My friend from childhood got accepted there and then quit within a year.
Picked up a P89 in 9mm (I think) because 9mm was so cheap, but I think it's only seen a few days at the range. This was back when you.could shoot 1k rounds of 230 grain .45 in a single range session and not need to sell plasma to replace it. Then do it again the next weekend.

Got a pic of the Springer? Who did the work? I assume you're aware of Louder Than Words?
Old 10-16-2014, 10:46 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Love my Rem .308.
I just bought a Rem SPS .223 tri with a brake from some kid(21 or so) that got it as a gift from an Uncle a couple months ago cheeeeeeaaap. Wanted to put the money into his Subaru.....dumbass.
Everybody sells a gun before they realize that selling guns sucks and you always regret it. Was that included in the recent trigger recall?
Old 10-16-2014, 10:50 PM   #12
I'm Back and Naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeRunner View Post
Everybody sells a gun before they realize that selling guns sucks and you always regret it. Was that included in the recent trigger recall?
ooooh good call P. Will check.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:53 PM   #13

I haven't fired an XD but I don't like their hold. Maybe I'm partial to the Block, but I don't find the XD comfortable and don't like how it sits in my hand either. They seem popular as hell though.

Between Gaston Glock and John Moses Browning I am completely taken care of, so far. I can't imagine a handgun for me that does anything better, more comfortably, reliably, or accurately than their designs. Even Kimber!
Old 10-16-2014, 10:57 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
ooooh good call P. Will check.
I haven't checked mine either.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:00 PM   #15

Is that a MilSpec?

For the future..
Old 10-16-2014, 11:03 PM   #17

Can't tell if that is a Millie or a GI, since I can't see ejection port. Not sure if Millie has the lanyard loop MSH though.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:06 PM   #19

Nice. I have had good experiences with Springfield. And their TRP Professional is a very fine 1911. Softest shooting 1911 I've ever shot. If the checkering was 30 LPI it'd be a dream.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:24 PM   #20
Tasty Taco
TacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMitch93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitch
TacoMitch93's Tacoma Gallery
Where can I get me some dog snot? Been looking to do that mod!