Notices

TinyTech Build

Old 11-19-2014, 09:20 PM   #1
TinyTech626 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Fire Fighter / EMT-B
Name: Liz
TinyTech626's Tacoma Gallery
TinyTech Build

Alright, so here it is. I got my 05 Tacoma TRD Sport used, with 21,000 on it about 4 years ago.

Nothing touched straight stock truck. Sorry for the Fish Eye, its the only one I've got of the truck un touched. First thing I added was the UWS tool box.

Next up, flash light mount:

Next up, growth spirt! Moto Metal Wheels, Nitto Terra Grapplers, Rough Country's 2.5" leveling kit. Upped the size of those as well from the stock to 17's.

I got a bit impatient waiting for them to finish, and added the bug guard and window guards.

Next up, badge's removed, blacked out and re-arranged. While the boys added my Raptor 6" oval step bars, and new grill

Added some custom vinyl to replace the old TRD stickers - added benifit of being an artist and doing vinyl work for the shop.

Ignore the craptastic ebay head lights, they are being replaced soon.

Emergency responder lights added as well as control switches

Upgraded the radio to a Pioneer:

And then I had a minor issue. Went to respond to a call and my door wouldn't shut or open correctly.. Found this once day light came around:

Door had to come off for the repair. Pretty tempting to leave them off.

A quick weld job solved the problem:

Don't have a finished photo, but it works as good as new and haven't had a problem since. I'm thinking this was a side effect of Sandy, door damn near ripped off open and then slamed shut on my leg.

Some assembly required. For the next addition, kept me busy while I was out of work on injury.

Now she's got a booty!! (I immediately regret that statement)

You can also see the Flowmaster American Thunder Duel exit exhaust with MBRP Black Finish tips. Anzo Tail lights / 3rd brake light. The fog lights we gave up on replacing and went for a spray on limo tint. Not pictured is the K & N Cold air intake.

Most recently, I added some custom seat covers, high quality. Walmart trips for seat covers became exhausting. You can only see the same people of walmart so many times before you become one yourself.

That's the Ammo Cat for now. New head lights are at the shop waiting for me to have a day off work so we can wire and instal.

Looking to upgrade the tires, get rid of the chrome wheels and go for a bigger lift kit soon. Speaker and base system are also on the list as is a replacement rear bumper. Due to my general hate of all things chrome.

I've also recent spotted the door/arm rest mods with the black and would like to do that as well, seeing as the drivers side door arm rest is cracked/broken.