Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

05prerunner's Build Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Talking 05prerunner's Build Thread

Well...I figured it was about time for my build thread....
Some will like it, Some wont... :/
Here it goes:

Here's are some up-to-date pics of how my truck sits today!:

Here's are some up-to-date pics on of how my truck sits today!:

MOST RECENT PIC: (JULY 2010)

The following pictures are of all or most of the mods i've done... (Random Order)

BLACK Vinyl Roof Overlay:

TRD Socal Sticker (Custom made by "Sockmonkey")

BUSHWACKER Fender Flares:

16" MB "RAZOR" Wheels wrapped with 285/75/16 BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain KM2:

Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Custom painted Gloss Black & Halo/LED delete)

1-Piece Gloss Black BILLET Grille:

White Gauge Cluster LEDs:

Epic Industries BedBar:

Random Pic:

Black Tails:

JBA "Shorty" Headers:

NST Light Weight Crank Pulley:

Custom Door Badging by "Sockmonkey":

12.2" LCD Visor Monitors:

OBX Racing Pedals: (made to fit our Trucks specifically, NOT universal bolt ons)

Custom Windshield Washer Fluid Cap :

Two 12" Kicker Subwoofers behind the rear seat:

Sway-a-way RaceRunner 2.5 Coilovers:

Black OEM Climate Control Unit:

50 Watt Reverse Light Bulbs:

TRD Intake:

and Here's what it looked like back in '08:

MY truck has gone through a few different "styles" lol.... I'm pretty happy where its at now. Hopefully the modding is comin to a slow end...
I'll be updating this thread soon... Still need more pics
Old 04-30-2009, 08:10 PM   #2
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks good as hell man
Old 04-30-2009, 08:12 PM   #3
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Did you paint your grill surround yourself?
Old 04-30-2009, 08:14 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great Noe. Im glad you decided to get rid of the Chrome
Old 04-30-2009, 08:14 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
trucks looking awesome Noe!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 08:16 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good! I would paint one more thing the aries bullbar skid plate jmo.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:31 PM   #9
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTaco View Post
Did you paint your grill surround yourself?
yeah, i ended up painting it myself...
Here's a write-up on it:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ill-today.html
Old 04-30-2009, 08:33 PM   #10
life11 is on a distinguished road

life11's Tacoma Gallery
love tha truck mann
great job!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 08:33 PM   #11
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
niice noe
Old 05-01-2009, 12:27 PM   #12
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
trucks looking badass noe! im liking the new pics
Old 05-01-2009, 01:05 PM   #13
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Well done! I'm glad you're getting rid of the chrome.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #14

1st post updated
Old 05-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #16
vwguy60 is a jewel in the roughvwguy60 is a jewel in the roughvwguy60 is a jewel in the roughvwguy60 is a jewel in the rough
vwguy60's Tacoma Gallery
I'd also paint your tube steps... Otherwise looks good! I disassembled mine and had them powder coated, it was a PITA but worth it!
Old 05-05-2009, 06:45 PM   #18
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Great! How much $$$$ do you think you have put in the truck?
Old 05-05-2009, 06:51 PM   #19
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Your truck is awesome! Your taco is an inspiration to my super white!
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwguy60 View Post
I'd also paint your tube steps... Otherwise looks good! I disassembled mine and had them powder coated, it was a PITA but worth it!
Side steps will painted black sometime this week...
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Damn fine truck.
thanks for the comments!
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Looks Great! How much $$$$ do you think you have put in the truck?
More than i'd like to admit.... lol
and I still have more pics of other mods that are not shown on here...

What can i say?? Modding is addicting and seems to be never ending