Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

New Build Research

Old 01-14-2015, 07:02 PM   #1
16Tacos is on a distinguished road
Name: zMoney
16Tacos's Tacoma Gallery
New Build Research

Just picked up an 08 Access Cab V6 SR5 4x4 AT and I want to build it up over time (~2 years) and I am looking to get some suggestions of the best order of operations, and if there are any mods you should do at the same time as others to save time/money.

I live in New England and we have a lot of rocks, roots, and mud (granted I've only ridden dirt bikes on our trails). I want to be able to use my bed to haul around my KTM but other than that I have no other restrictions. I was thinking Old Man Emu 2" suspension package and skid plates to start(Pelfreybilt looks good). Any other protection you'd recommend?

I also like the ARB Deluxe Bull Bar, air compressor, and lockers!!!

I'll need some better tires, and probably rims (but do I do this now or wait?)

and in my dreams I see it with fiberglass fender flares front and rear (but maybe being wider isn't necessarily better)

Anything I'm missing?

Also if there is and existing thread I should look at let me know (new to site)

Thanks
Old 01-16-2015, 08:31 AM   #2
Thelgord has much to be proud ofThelgord has much to be proud ofThelgord has much to be proud ofThelgord has much to be proud ofThelgord has much to be proud ofThelgord has much to be proud ofThelgord has much to be proud ofThelgord has much to be proud ofThelgord has much to be proud ofThelgord has much to be proud of
Army: 4ID
Thelgord's Tacoma Gallery
The search tool is your friend ... having said that: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...free-mods.html