Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

LUSETACO's Drop in the bucket build

Old 02-08-2015, 07:38 PM   #1
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
LUSETACO's Drop in the bucket build

I guess maybe its time to make a build thread.

My '04 that got the ball rolling and gave me enough equity to buy the '08.

She was a good 'ol girl but time to go sweetheart. Swapped the wheels and tires out before I drove it off the lot.

Hello new truck. Circa 2008.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:54 PM   #2
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

First road trip. I her almost stock glory.

And just a few months later, rear ended. Bye bye brand new truck.

At least I got a color matched bumper.

Duratracs. They had just come out and they were cheap back then!

Putting them to the test.

First wheeling trip in the Jersey Pines.

Boydster with his then new truck get "broken" in. Hi Boyd!

Old 02-08-2015, 08:26 PM   #3
Central Scrutinizer

First real mod. Color matched DIY grill.

Installed.

No lift!

First CB. Would not recommend.

Aftermath of first Jeep recovery. He was stuck pretty good. Second time using the locker.

We have lift! 5100s courtesy of a fellow TWer!

New radio. Good deal thanks to vigilant CL stalking.

And a little extra heat.

Shackle via Cabelas gift card.

Dominator II steps installed.

Just sittin there with the old Subie lez wagon.

More mods courtesy Cabelas gift cards.

First derp experiences.

Once you go black....

Homemade cue ball shift knob.

Old 02-08-2015, 08:46 PM   #4
Central Scrutinizer

Some good flea market finds. Brand new $1 a piece.

$1

Me with too much time and can't let anything be.

CL Homeroshi find. $50 score!

ROWDY approved.

Squinty eye era.

Anddddd... To be continued.... Battery drained on computer and myself.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:17 AM   #6
Central Scrutinizer

CB antenna modded to fit.

Janky DIY trailer plug relocate.

Ammo can mod.

Mic holder. Still rockin'.

Ultragauge.

Wrapped the cup holders.

Bowie knife!

I always liked this pic.

More Shamokin.

Rugged T decals.

Cant leave anything alone!

A little gift from my first gen.

The best mod!

Old 02-09-2015, 11:47 AM   #9
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
I thought there'd be more sammich pron in here.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:53 AM   #11
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
I could lay down just as many sammich pics as I can pics of my truck.
Please don't, I'm starving. Truck is looking good by the way.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:52 PM   #14
RESULTS, not excuses
NosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shedNosiBaLasi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 1MEF, 1MLG
Name: Tacondra
NosiBaLasi's Tacoma Gallery
About time for a build thread Dennis as much mods you got going on
Old 02-10-2015, 07:17 AM   #16
Central Scrutinizer

Painted door sills.

Homemade wheelin flag.

Raised up the lights.

Wasn't satisfied with paint. Found this rubber stick on padding.

DIY phone mount.

Derped trim rings.

And overhead console while I was at it.

Dechromified the logo with some 3600 grit paper.

Old 02-10-2015, 07:37 AM   #17
Central Scrutinizer

Cubby lid.

Console light.

Moved all this crap under the center hump.

Added this crappy little switch panel made from spare parts.

Free Jerry can. Still haven't got into this project. I want to make a tool box out of it.

Have a sammich.

Tool holders made out of an old bike carrier.

And another one.

Always evolving bed.

Old 02-10-2015, 08:01 AM   #19
Central Scrutinizer

Cargo net doing it's job.

$1 Yard sale box painted black of course.

Gutter guard mod. Of course it was cheap!

Sammich!

Gutter guard remnants.

Winter time storage box.

North country reppin'!

$75 intake.

Added a handle to slide out the tool box a little easier.

Reppin'!

Hands free spotlight mod.

Doing some work! And getting stuck!

Old 02-10-2015, 08:12 AM   #20
Central Scrutinizer

New and improved spotlight mount.

Bright lights at night make my head hurt.

Roof rack. Yet to be installed.

Modded machete. $9 mod.

Waiting for spring. I need to get modding again!

A little added support to the bed rack. Just a leftover piece put to use.