1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The Duke Build

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by Duke Chuck, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Feb 22, 2015 at 10:20 PM
    Duke Chuck

Duke Chuck [OP] Member

Member:
    TN
    Vehicle:
    Speedway Blue
    3" lift, locking cargo storage door mod, NfAB nerf bars, temp gauge fix/mod, weathertech floor mats
    I am currently starting my build on my 07 Speedway Blue Tacoma, but I am having trouble figuring out what the previous owner did to the truck. I know it has a small lift but I'm not sure how much or what kind (I'm new to the truck world). So I was wondering if anyone had some guidance. I attached a few pictures hoping that I can get some help. I finally finished fixing everything that was wrong with the truck (broken temp gauge, broken sunglasses holder, missing cargo doors, broken aux hook up) and now I am ready to start upgrading. I'm not looking to make a monster truck, just a mean looking Tacoma. Let me know what you think and what I should do to it. Also does anyone know what brand of nerf bars I have?

TRUCK.jpg
    IMG_1408.jpg
    IMG_1410.jpg
    IMG_1412.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top