Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

How much have you put into your truck in mods?

View Poll Results: How much have you spent on mods? (not repairs)
0-$2000 8 21.62%
$2000-$5000 16 43.24%
$5000-$10,000 6 16.22%
$10,000-$15,000 6 16.22%
$15,000-$20,000 1 2.70%
$20,000 + 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2015, 08:06 PM   #1
neverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
neverstuck's Tacoma Gallery
How much have you put into your truck in mods?

I love my truck but some of the trucks on here blow my mind. I have added a few things to tailor it to my needs, but am floored by the cash some people put into a build. No criticism - just jealousy. I'm going to try and figure out how to create a poll.

I thought it would be a good idea for a thread and haven't seen one, though there are probably 7.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:17 PM   #2
COTaco93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Evan
COTaco93's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! this'll be interesting
Old 03-06-2015, 08:18 PM   #3
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
I'm somewhere past $5k

Old 03-06-2015, 08:56 PM   #4
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
I could do $0-$130, scangauge only "mod", besides free lower the clutch pedal mod.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:09 PM   #5
MadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant futureMadDaddy has a brilliant future

Name: Blake
MadDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm really afraid to say for fear my wife will find this and use it against me. My total budget for final product is $3500.

Old 03-06-2015, 09:12 PM   #6
KyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyleNowad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KyleNowad's Tacoma Gallery
$2750 and counting. Probably end up around $4000.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:15 PM   #7
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-06-2015, 09:26 PM   #8
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Already exists,

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...you-spent.html

That said, I voted
Old 03-06-2015, 09:28 PM   #9
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
I am at about $12K to include modifications to engine, suspension, exhaust, bumpers, tires, gears, paint, etc etc...
Old 03-06-2015, 09:38 PM   #10
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Little over $5000 retail.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:46 PM   #11
TruKnight is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruKnight is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruKnight is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruKnight is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruKnight is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruKnight is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruKnight is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruKnight is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruKnight is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruKnight is one of the sharper tools in the shedTruKnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tru
TruKnight's Tacoma Gallery
5-10k for sure by now.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:10 AM   #13
Augie has a brilliant futureAugie has a brilliant futureAugie has a brilliant futureAugie has a brilliant futureAugie has a brilliant futureAugie has a brilliant futureAugie has a brilliant futureAugie has a brilliant futureAugie has a brilliant futureAugie has a brilliant futureAugie has a brilliant future

Marines: 0331
Augie's Tacoma Gallery
I stopped counting because I continue to add and I have no plans of getting rid of my truck.
Attached Thumbnails
How much have you put into your truck in mods?-image.jpg  
Old 03-07-2015, 11:39 AM   #15
neverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
neverstuck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie View Post
I stopped counting because I continue to add and I have no plans of getting rid of my truck.
Man I really like your truck. Lots of clean looking functional mods and it looks to be in great shape for a 9 year old rig. I like the look of the 4runner wheels too. Well done sir.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:59 AM   #16
ODNAREM is one of the sharper tools in the shedODNAREM is one of the sharper tools in the shedODNAREM is one of the sharper tools in the shedODNAREM is one of the sharper tools in the shedODNAREM is one of the sharper tools in the shedODNAREM is one of the sharper tools in the shedODNAREM is one of the sharper tools in the shedODNAREM is one of the sharper tools in the shedODNAREM is one of the sharper tools in the shedODNAREM is one of the sharper tools in the shedODNAREM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ODNAREM's Tacoma Gallery
0-$2000 and still more eventual mods to come.
Old 03-07-2015, 12:12 PM   #17
'Murica
RogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
RogueTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstuck View Post
Man I really like your truck. Lots of clean looking functional mods and it looks to be in great shape for a 9 year old rig. I like the look of the 4runner wheels too. Well done sir.
I agree, Augie has a bad ass truck.
Old 03-07-2015, 02:55 PM   #18
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
Best pic I got right now.