Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My Rhino Build Pics...

Old 02-05-2012, 08:52 AM   #241
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbonner View Post
Yes they are basically 35s..the tire calculator can help you with the sizes
Quote:
Originally Posted by pa blaster View Post
enough said. can u send me a pic of this trk so i can post on my fav im computer dumb

You should see this truck in person, absolutely awesome w/ Rhino coat....

YEAH, YEAH, Guy, your truck is cool,etc.....

j/k Just checking in buddy sayin' "hi".. !! hope this finds you & the family doing well , miss ya down here in SoCal bro'.....
Old 02-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #242
gjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: LAR (Master Gunner/Instructor)
Name: Guy
gjbonner's Tacoma Gallery
hey good to hear from you doug..i need to upload a clip from the mud bog i was in. its nothing special but the Taco gets dirty just finished oil change tire rotation gearbox fluid checks ad greaing the driveshafts. it was a little bit of bonding time wth the truck for me i've been getting situated up here. things are great and Kyd was catching all the fish out on one of our rivers here like usual. Anytme you end up near northern idaho hit me up!

as for the pic pa blaster..just find one in this thread and right click it and save image. should work. if not hit me up.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:07 PM   #243
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbonner View Post
hey good to hear from you doug..i need to upload a clip from the mud bog i was in. its nothing special but the Taco gets dirty just finished oil change tire rotation gearbox fluid checks ad greaing the driveshafts. it was a little bit of bonding time wth the truck for me i've been getting situated up here. things are great and Kyd was catching all the fish out on one of our rivers here like usual. Anytme you end up near northern idaho hit me up!

as for the pic pa blaster..just find one in this thread and right click it and save image. should work. if not hit me up.

Thats great man , good to hear all is well, & I'll tell ya Kyd is going to be a kick ass fisherman (hell, he already is..)

& yeah my ex mother in law lives near Spirit lake & we still talk so ya never know buddy, if I get up that way I'll def. give you a "heads up" Would love to trail in real mountains again...
Old 02-11-2012, 07:16 PM   #244
gjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: LAR (Master Gunner/Instructor)
Name: Guy
gjbonner's Tacoma Gallery
just put one of these in my truck recently. 75 amp hours, 900 cold cranking amps yuuuuup!

http://www.optimabatteries.com/_medi...specs/D31M.pdf

stock one finally died. it was 5 years old. this one will last much longer.
surprisingly it fit just fine in the bay. only had to modify the brace because the battery is taller.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:27 PM   #245
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Can't see any pictures
Old 06-12-2012, 11:32 PM   #246
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
Can't see any pictures
x2
Old 05-16-2013, 05:17 AM   #248
lostsrfn18 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Pilot
Name: Ryan
lostsrfn18's Tacoma Gallery
just came across your build. cant see any pictures like the last two posts.. Id love to see hte truck too. I always wondered what a GEN 2 would look like rhino lined. it might be because Im deployed though and the network has a lot blocked..
Old 05-30-2013, 07:33 PM   #249
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsrfn18 View Post
just came across your build. cant see any pictures like the last two posts.. Id love to see hte truck too. I always wondered what a GEN 2 would look like rhino lined. it might be because Im deployed though and the network has a lot blocked..
x5 very upsetting. I wanted to see those Wheelers wheels
Old 12-22-2013, 09:53 PM   #250
My Taco Eats Me
Zaint is on a distinguished road

Zaint's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Kevin View Post
x5 very upsetting. I wanted to see those Wheelers wheels
WTB PICTURES!
Old 04-17-2014, 08:29 PM   #251
SGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant future

Name: Cap
SGTCap's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed for later reading
Old 04-18-2014, 09:35 AM   #252
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Cant see pics