Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Creating a Mod Monster

Old 05-15-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
God's Sun is on a distinguished road
Army: 19 Delta- a long time ago
God's Sun's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Creating a Mod Monster

So I blame you guys, I have caught the bug after having the truck for years and just doing the basic maintenance, I have started "fine-tuning"...my wife hates you guys by the way..jk. So I do a lot trail-running up in the mountains, and some of those "roads" hah are savage, then you add some snow oh yeah. Just wondering if any of you have built-up your Tacomas with trail running in mind, and if you have what are your best mods for the money you spent, Thanks as always for your thoughts. Long Live the Tacoma
Old 05-15-2009, 07:54 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
skid plates(budbuilt.....ftw!!!), sliders...........very important,especially if you go places with potential danger for tearing up your ride.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i think everything ive done to my truck was with trails in mind...except the bling ass wheels
Old 05-15-2009, 07:57 PM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
just look under the builds section. see who has lots of views and those are usually the most built up trucks...just to get some ideas or whatever your looking for
Old 05-15-2009, 08:25 PM   #5
God's Sun is on a distinguished road
Army: 19 Delta- a long time ago
God's Sun's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Guys, yeah skid plates is at the top of the list, just bought bilsteins all the way around so...gotta wait for the $-flow, thanks a bunch you guys rock, I love this site. will put up some pictures of what I have done since this monster is out of the box and I finally wash the beast