Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My next addition to the taco

Old 06-07-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
steve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to all

steve r's Tacoma Gallery
My next addition to the taco

Cant wait till it gets here .im pumped up.Im assuming its pretty much bolt up ,with no issues .Anyone have any problems using this set up as far as bolting it up?
Old 06-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #3
steve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to all

steve r's Tacoma Gallery
I need to stay off hear .its costing me money .but its fun to do the mods .
Old 06-07-2009, 03:12 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Congrats!

I think a handful of folks have had issues with the lines not aligning perfectly with the trucks. I think for the most part everyone is extremely happy and say it goes together pretty easy..
Old 06-07-2009, 03:20 PM   #5

steve r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
Congrats!

I think a handful of folks have had issues with the lines not aligning perfectly with the trucks. I think for the most part everyone is extremely happy and say it goes together pretty easy..
Thanks .hope it goes well for me anyhow .