Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

THXEY's (Panda Jerk) Build *UPDATED*

Old 07-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #41
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
I can't make my way thru your build due to your sig grossing me out too much. Seriously, I hate it.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:45 PM   #42
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
but it does have like hands free bluetooth and some other fun goodies
Old 07-01-2009, 12:47 PM   #43
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltySteve View Post
I can't make my way thru your build due to your sig grossing me out too much. Seriously, I hate it.
naaaaa you know you lovee it
Old 07-01-2009, 07:37 PM   #44
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
its not navi.... but the one that came with navi was another %$200 more.... sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ya

I might have to invest in that same system....
Old 07-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #45
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
its well spent munees.... im working tomorrow and soon ill have enough money for some billie 5100's in front.......
Old 07-01-2009, 09:25 PM   #46
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Where do you work at?
Old 07-01-2009, 09:36 PM   #47
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
well actually the guy that details our cars and boat asked me to work with him detailing cars.... i start tomorrow im gonna be making some bills!!!!
he was telling me over summer we will be detailing:
ferrari's
plane's
mercedes
BMW
ummmm thats all i can think of for now but im soooo stoooked!!!
Old 07-01-2009, 09:39 PM   #48

Oh cool man! Have fun!
Old 07-01-2009, 09:41 PM   #49
LoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud ofLoHoNas has much to be proud of

Name: Jeff
LoHoNas's Tacoma Gallery
What Pioneer is that? I have been looking at the AVIC-F90BT but Im worried about the reports of slow Ipod controls and boot times but I love the other features and have always liked Pioneer.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #50
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
its the AVH-B3100DVD
Old 07-03-2009, 09:45 PM   #51
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
just threw some carpet in the bed... next up is a mattress that fits the wheel wells and 5100's in the front...

quick question if i get 5100's in the front only will i get the "california lean" like a nose up lift? bleh i dont want that
Old 07-04-2009, 01:04 AM   #52

No.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:00 AM   #53
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
ok sweeet should have thos soon.. oh and some halo prjectors and a scangaudge
Old 07-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #54

Just try to get the TSB done man.

What you planning with a grille?
Old 07-07-2009, 09:13 AM   #55
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
ive tried i got barred from toyota...

and i was going to make a satoshi...
but i was talking to the guy that makes custom front emblems and im gonna have him make me one that has the oval with the SD symbol in the middle of it!! im gonna pm him on friday to make it and ill probly have it by next week
Old 07-07-2009, 11:42 AM   #56

Oh cool.

Call Toyota of Escondido, they'll do it.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:09 PM   #57
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice build!, I like what you have done so far, and see you use it.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #58
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!
Old 07-25-2009, 07:54 PM   #59
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
update i got my lift on ill have better pics tomorrow