LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

THXEY's (Panda Jerk) Build *UPDATED*

Old 06-15-2009, 12:25 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Wink THXEY's (Panda Jerk) Build *UPDATED*

this is my dog

So...... This was my build thread for my tacoma. But it was time to move onto bigger and better things. So the Taco went to my little brother.

I drove this while i shopped for my current car:

E60 by THXEY, on Flickr

Then i FINALLY got my dream car. A 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback Ice Silver Metallic. Been wanting a WRX since i was bout 14, and last sunday my dream came true.
No mods.....yet, i want to bask in its brand-new-ness:

wrx-11 lp by THXEY, on Flickr

wrx-15 lp by THXEY, on Flickr

wrx-2 by THXEY, on Flickr

wrx-4 by THXEY, on Flickr

wrx-6 by THXEY, on Flickr

wrx lux by THXEY, on Flickr

BW by THXEY, on Flickr

BW by THXEY, on Flickr

DSC_0721 by THXEY, on Flickr

Sunset by THXEY, on Flickr

got the footwell lights installed. Only took like 30 minutes. They add a really cool feel at night. They arent as noticeable as they are in the photo

Newest by THXEY, on Flickr

Invidia N1 by Superluxe, on Flickr

My exhaust video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui3pQ...ature=youtu.be

Red tail light overlays:

WRX by Superluxe, on Flickr
WHats done:
Mud Flaps
OEM floor illumination kit.
Epic lowering springs.
Invidia N1 Cat Back
Blue Batmobile Tail-light overlays.

So my short term mod list includes:

Rally Armor Mud Flaps
Red Tail lights
Front license plate delete
Front lip
and some other stuff along the way.

Long term mod list:
Coilovers
wheels
Tires

its amazing how things change

thanks for stopping by!
thanks for watching!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, dude! My recommendation is to skip the intermediate shocks and go straight for what you want.

If you're set on the 2-step process then try to buy used and saved yourself some bucks. Those front 5100s can be had for $100 used and in good condition if you're patient and keep your eyes open.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:36 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
ya i would love to do that but im only 18 so i gotta start saving....

but thanks man!!
Old 06-15-2009, 12:37 PM   #4
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
Truck looks great =]

Question: Whats the huge antenna for?
Old 06-15-2009, 12:38 PM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thanks!
oh thats my cb radio antenna
Old 06-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #6
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Your truck looks really good! I hear ya on the whole being 18 and saving stuff I just dropped about 1500 or head unit, alarm, and other small mods ha good luck!
Old 06-15-2009, 01:23 PM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thanks every one!!

and ya i did.. my grandpa gave me my cb.. and i got the pa at radioshack
Old 06-15-2009, 01:29 PM   #10
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck and dog
Old 06-15-2009, 01:30 PM   #11
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
haha thanks guys
Old 06-15-2009, 01:40 PM   #12
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man.
bhlm will be your best friend!
Old 06-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #13
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
looks good man.
bhlm will be your best friend!
It does!

Does the BHLM take away from the brightness of the HL's? Are they legal in all states?

Sorry Panda Jerk.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #14
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
haha no your good.... i dont think so cuz dont some of the new tacos come with it
Old 06-15-2009, 07:27 PM   #15
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck and dog. The grill surround looks really cool black. Is the pa system for telling aholes to get hell out of the way when they cut you off or something? I've never seen that in a vehicle other than a bus.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:02 PM   #17
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
It does!

Does the BHLM take away from the brightness of the HL's? Are they legal in all states?

Sorry Panda Jerk.
you dont paint the reflective part around the bulb, so no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
haha no your good.... i dont think so cuz dont some of the new tacos come with it
they come smoked, but i traded for BHLM on mine...much better w/ all my blackness too!!! definately BHLM that red man...
Old 06-15-2009, 08:10 PM   #18
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
ya im planing on getting black halos sooo ya thanks every one!
Old 06-15-2009, 08:20 PM   #19
REVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant future

REVHARD25's Tacoma Gallery
i want to throw up when ever i see this cereal crack head
Old 06-15-2009, 08:33 PM   #20
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
hahahaa i get that a lot