Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

1BLKT Budget Build

Old 06-29-2009, 11:03 PM   #21
saving up
TR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant future

TR3NT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
Assuming I pick up a set of blacked out headlights today or tomorrow...what should I do next? I need some ideas.
you should use the same mesh from ur satoshi on the lower portion of the grille... i havent seen that a handmade one yet.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:06 PM   #22
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:12 PM   #23
BravoZulu469 is just really niceBravoZulu469 is just really niceBravoZulu469 is just really niceBravoZulu469 is just really nice

BravoZulu469's Tacoma Gallery
why does the white truck look so much smaller? is it the tires giving the two outside trucks extra lift?
Old 06-29-2009, 11:38 PM   #24
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
My black truck and the red truck have Allied 4'' lift spindles along with 1 to 2 inches of lift from coilovers along with 285 tires.

The white truck is my youngest brothers and we just installed Bilstein 5100's at 2.5 inches up front. He is running the stock tires until he can save up some money. I think they are 245's
Old 06-30-2009, 10:38 AM   #25
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
My girlfriend bought me blacked out headlights for my birthday. I can't wait to put them on! I hope it looks good.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:05 PM   #27
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Quote:
My girlfriend bought me blacked out headlights for my birthday. I can't wait to put them on! I hope it looks good.
nice ride! the black headlights will look good, r u planning on selling your stock headlights?

and as far as your ac control thing u can just take it apart and paint it, thats what i did. i used krylon fusions ultra flat black

Old 06-30-2009, 01:10 PM   #28
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of prep did you do for painting it? Have you had any problems with it chipping? I think I'm going to have to go that route because I can't find one out of a base model truck.

I might be selling the other lights, I don't know yet, I want to make sure I like the BHLM. But they aren't exactly stock because I've taken all the orange reflectors out.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:54 PM   #29
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Quote:
What kind of prep did you do for painting it? Have you had any problems with it chipping? I think I'm going to have to go that route because I can't find one out of a base model truck.

I might be selling the other lights, I don't know yet, I want to make sure I like the BHLM. But they aren't exactly stock because I've taken all the orange reflectors out.
o okay well let me know if u do decide on selling, i just cleaned it real good with alcohol then made sure it was nice n dry then i hit it with 2 coats of primer then with like 3 coats of the paint. it still has the texture. its holding up good, hasnt chipped.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:10 PM   #31
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
looks great how did ya clear the headlights?
Old 07-01-2009, 08:26 PM   #32
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quick crappy pic of the black headlights installed

Yea, That looks a lot nicer with BHLM...

Beautiful truck...
Old 07-01-2009, 08:27 PM   #33
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
looks great how did ya clear the headlights?
I did the whole process where you put them in the oven and open them up. I just took the reflectors out and it gave it that chrome/clear look. Didn't have any problems with them ever leaking either.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #34
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
amazing looking truck! I love the stance of it!
Old 07-01-2009, 08:43 PM   #35
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
also do you have a link to the allied spindles?
Old 07-02-2009, 08:52 AM   #36
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
also do you have a link to the allied spindles?
You won't find a link to Allied anymore because they are no longer around. From what I've read the guy closed his shop and joined the navy, but before joining he helped Camburg design theirs. So you could always check out Camburgs or even Total Chaos.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:39 PM   #37
saving up
TR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant future

TR3NT's Tacoma Gallery
bhlm looks great...keep posting new pics
Old 07-02-2009, 06:58 PM   #40
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Assuming I pick up a set of blacked out headlights today or tomorrow...what should I do next? I need some ideas.
nightshades on the taillights?