Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Oshky's moderate build...

Old 06-25-2009, 07:26 PM   #1
oshky is a jewel in the roughoshky is a jewel in the roughoshky is a jewel in the rough

oshky's Tacoma Gallery
Oshky's moderate build...

Ok, Got this truck 1 year ago. Here she is the day I brought her home...

Ok, about 6 months after reading many threads on this forum... I got the itch. Black out time...

Mods to date:
Revtek 3" Lift with Wheelers AAL
5100's in the rear
Black Headlight Mod
Fog light Always on Mod
De-badged
Painted Step Bars
Painted TRD Skid plate
Painted Front Emblem
Kenwood In Dash GPS/DVD

Mods to come:
All new Interior Speakers/Tweeters
Shallow Mount 10
Flow Master Exhaust
Blacked out Tail lights
Wetokle Seat Covers

Thanks For lookin..
Old 06-25-2009, 07:44 PM   #2
cntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
Job well done!! I'm sure there's more to come
Old 06-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
truck looks good!
Old 06-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 06-26-2009, 12:20 PM   #6
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. if thats a moderate build, then I guess i'm moderate as well...
Old 06-26-2009, 07:03 PM   #7
r12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant future
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. I spot an 07 SWP STi with 04/05 rear tails.

GF has a taco that I'm currently building.

I drive an 06 OBP STi

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Old 06-27-2009, 02:57 PM   #8
oshky is a jewel in the roughoshky is a jewel in the roughoshky is a jewel in the rough

oshky's Tacoma Gallery
Yea.. That's my other toy. I love it! It's bone stock besides the 05 tails. I had to decide which vehicle got the attention... The Taco won! Still a fun ass car though! You have good eyes!
Old 06-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #10
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
awesome truck man! where are you at in ohio?
Old 06-28-2009, 05:05 PM   #11

oshky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
awesome truck man! where are you at in ohio?
Near Cleveland!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Oshky, how do you like your Revtek lift? I really need lift help...
I am not an expert on lifts... but I think my truck rides nice!