Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

any custom built 1st gen bumper pics?

Old 06-29-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
blkcoma32 will become famous soon enough

blkcoma32's Tacoma Gallery
any custom built 1st gen bumper pics?

anybody got any pics of bumpers they built? (first gens)
Old 06-30-2009, 04:18 AM   #2

nobody?
Old 06-30-2009, 06:58 AM   #3
TexasmadeYOTA has a spectacular aura aboutTexasmadeYOTA has a spectacular aura about

Army: 13F
Name: Jason
TexasmadeYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
here you go bud.... not the best pic. but it's what you wanted. All I did was had an idea in my head of how I wanted it to look and then drew it up and me and a buddy knocked it out in a few days, and the reese hitch was a last min. thing I didnt want it but my ex-father-in-law welded it on and made it look good so i'm happy.

Old 04-14-2010, 07:56 PM   #4
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
i like these threads :)

Old 04-15-2010, 10:33 AM   #5

Not Bad!
Old 04-15-2010, 10:45 AM   #6
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Not the best but i like it.
Attached Thumbnails
any  custom built 1st gen bumper pics?-dscf3030.jpg  
Old 04-15-2010, 11:18 PM   #7
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis toyo View Post
Not the best but i like it.
damn dude taht things a beef cake, how much does it weigh
Old 04-15-2010, 11:25 PM   #8
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
how'd I know you'd be here Tim?
Old 04-15-2010, 11:32 PM   #9
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
how'd I know you'd be here Tim?
you didnt know you probably assumed like an ass lol
Old 04-15-2010, 11:40 PM   #10
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
damn dude taht things a beef cake, how much does it weigh
Haha i couldn't tell you how much it weighs but it is very heavy.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:41 PM   #11
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha i couldn't tell you how much it weighs but it is very heavy.
ya it looks it lol but doesn't look bad, did you build it?
Old 04-15-2010, 11:44 PM   #12

STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya it looks it lol but doesn't look bad, did you build it?
Yes, my dad and I built it.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:46 PM   #13
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, my dad and I built it.
cool they're pretty fun projects
Old 04-15-2010, 11:51 PM   #14

STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cool they're pretty fun projects
Yeah they are. Hopefully this summer i'll be able to build a rear bumper and some sliders.

Your bumper is really nice. Did you build it?
Old 04-16-2010, 12:11 AM   #15
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah they are. Hopefully this summer i'll be able to build a rear bumper and some sliders.

Your bumper is really nice. Did you build it?
ya i build all my stuff, i just did some sliders a couple months ago and i'm hoping to do a rear bumper and a headache rack soon