Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jeremiekc's Build

Old 07-04-2009, 10:02 AM   #23
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
So I spent like three hours working on the arm rests. I got it all back together and decided to take the wife out. As soon as she got in and sat down she asked me why I didn't put a piece of padding under the leather.

Well I just say there and thought that was a great idea. So I am on my way to go and get some more leather and some padding. I am thinking about using some grey leather instead of the black.

Old 07-26-2009, 04:57 PM   #24
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well I finally sold my old truck so I was able to get some new tires for my X-Runner Rims. I just got my Devil Horns Last week so if course I had to put them on right away. I also found a Transformers Oil Cap that I thought was pretty cool.

Old 08-16-2009, 08:01 PM   #25

I ordered a set of Blinglight Fog lights with Blue Halos and just put them on yesterday. The install was a real pain in the butt. I ended up installing them in my hotel parking lot. They look pretty nice but the Blue Halo rings are not the greatest and really disappointing. There is a one blue LED that shines into a plastic tube.

I will post some pictures when I get back home from Virginia.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:54 PM   #26
AR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to beholdAR_Taco is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
AR_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is looking alot better with the new wheels and tires.