1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

jeremiekc's Build

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by jeremiekc, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Jul 2, 2009 at 8:15 PM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    Nice job! Keep it up. :)

2. Jul 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM
    jeremiekc

jeremiekc [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremie
    Vilseck, Germany
    Vehicle:
    07 Regular Cab Base Model
    Secondary Air Filter removed, Painted Brake Calipers, AFN Drop in air cleaner, OEM Chrome Bumper, OEM Chrome grilll, OEM Cruise Control, OEM Interval Wipers, Hard Wired Garmin Nuvi 670, X-Runner Rims, Devil Horns, 6000w HID's, Bling Light Fogs with Blue Halo, OEM Bilstein Rear Shocks, 12V Plug in Truck Bed pocket. Debagged, 13" Antennax, Color Matched Satoshi Grill, URD Short Shifter, WeatherTech Floor Mats, PainLess Wiring Switched Fuse Box, Black Sand Pearl X-Runner Badges
    Thanks, I always worry that something that looks good to me might just not look right to every one else.

3. Jul 4, 2009 at 10:02 AM
    jeremiekc

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremie
    Vilseck, Germany
    Vehicle:
    Secondary Air Filter removed, Painted Brake Calipers, AFN Drop in air cleaner, OEM Chrome Bumper, OEM Chrome grilll, OEM Cruise Control, OEM Interval Wipers, Hard Wired Garmin Nuvi 670, X-Runner Rims, Devil Horns, 6000w HID's, Bling Light Fogs with Blue Halo, OEM Bilstein Rear Shocks, 12V Plug in Truck Bed pocket. Debagged, 13" Antennax, Color Matched Satoshi Grill, URD Short Shifter, WeatherTech Floor Mats, PainLess Wiring Switched Fuse Box, Black Sand Pearl X-Runner Badges
    So I spent like three hours working on the arm rests. I got it all back together and decided to take the wife out. As soon as she got in and sat down she asked me why I didn't put a piece of padding under the leather.

Well I just say there and thought that was a great idea. So I am on my way to go and get some more leather and some padding. I am thinking about using some grey leather instead of the black.

[​IMG]

4. Jul 26, 2009 at 4:57 PM
    jeremiekc

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremie
    Vilseck, Germany
    Vehicle:
    Well I finally sold my old truck so I was able to get some new tires for my X-Runner Rims. I just got my Devil Horns Last week so if course I had to put them on right away. I also found a Transformers Oil Cap that I thought was pretty cool.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Aug 16, 2009 at 8:01 PM
    jeremiekc

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremie
    Vilseck, Germany
    Vehicle:
    I ordered a set of Blinglight Fog lights with Blue Halos and just put them on yesterday. The install was a real pain in the butt. I ended up installing them in my hotel parking lot. They look pretty nice but the Blue Halo rings are not the greatest and really disappointing. There is a one blue LED that shines into a plastic tube.

I will post some pictures when I get back home from Virginia.

6. Aug 17, 2009 at 4:54 PM
    AR_Taco

AR_Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Jacksonville Ar
    Vehicle:
    07 DC 4x4
    3" lift, Flowmaster exhaust, K&N filter, URD short throw shifter, ScangaugeII
    Your truck is looking alot better with the new wheels and tires.

Products Discussed in

To Top