Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

TRDTURD's Build

Old 07-02-2009, 06:53 PM   #1
Love My Tacoma!
TRDTURD is on a distinguished road

TRDTURD's Tacoma Gallery
TRDTURD's Build

Ok so I decided to finally start a build thread. I have 2 pictures in the day time. I wont do anything to it interior wise besides maybe minor things if I want to.

List that will be updated with every mod finished.
-Black Head Light Mod (Also remove amber corners..Eww)
-Tinted Tail Lights (VHT NightShade Spray)
-Yellow Fog Lights
-"Budget" Painted Wheels Black
-Paint Grille Black
-Paint Badges Black
-Possibly Paint Exhaust Black
-Airbrushed Skull on Gas Tank Cap Cover. (As soon as I get a specific airbrush.)

I realize that it is going to end up being TOO black for my tastes in the end, which is why I am going to mask off the reverse lights before I tint the tails.

Here is a pic of it completely stock day time.

And here is a pic of me driving it
Old 07-02-2009, 06:56 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribing.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:58 PM   #3
Love My Tacoma!

TRDTURD's Tacoma Gallery
My stuff should come in the mail no later than next wednesday. Ill be meeting up with a friend at his house or mine to just go to town with these goodies haha.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:46 PM   #5
Love My Tacoma!

TRDTURD's Tacoma Gallery
Hehe thanks.

Yea I can feel it coming on haha.

Ill do some airbrush work as well like on the gas tank, maybe a skull.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:50 PM   #8
Love My Tacoma!

TRDTURD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
BTW, I didn't think 09's came in Indigo Ink? Am I wrong?

I have no clue if this is indigo ink haha. It looks black but sorta like a REALLY DARK gray and some DARK green. But to the point that it looks black
Old 07-02-2009, 08:55 PM   #9
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDTURD View Post
I have no clue if this is indigo ink haha. It looks black but sorta like a REALLY DARK gray and some DARK green. But to the point that it looks black
Hmm... The first pic looks SO much like Indigo Ink.

Here's a pic of Indigo Ink.

Is that your color?
Old 07-02-2009, 09:00 PM   #10
Love My Tacoma!

TRDTURD's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, nope. Its pretty much black in real life. The sticker said like Imperial Black something something haha.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:26 PM   #11
Love My Tacoma!

TRDTURD's Tacoma Gallery
More pics.
Attached Thumbnails
TRDTURD's Build-6208_1115740374638_1260810871_30733309_4678775_n.jpg   TRDTURD's Build-6208_1115740414639_1260810871_30733310_5624820_n.jpg   TRDTURD's Build-6208_1115740534642_1260810871_30733313_4093791_n.jpg   TRDTURD's Build-6208_1115740574643_1260810871_30733314_8181184_n.jpg   TRDTURD's Build-6208_1115740654645_1260810871_30733316_8367380_n.jpg  

Old 07-06-2009, 11:31 PM   #12
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Ha I'm diggin that last picture but seriously once you start all these mods you can't stop. Can't wait to see what else happens sounds like it's gonna be pretty bitchin' once it all gets through
Old 07-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #13
Love My Tacoma!

TRDTURD's Tacoma Gallery
Haha I can feel that addiction already coming up. Im already thinking of getting an armored front bumper haha. Only thing stopping me is lack of money. However, once I am done with these mods, ill wait a long while before anything else and go back lift it, change the tires and rims, and do a bunch of other stuff to it.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:51 PM   #14
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah I here ya on that. Start off with the cheap easy mods then once those are outta the way and some time has passed spend money on the big stuff!
Old 07-07-2009, 12:13 AM   #15
Love My Tacoma!

TRDTURD's Tacoma Gallery
Yup will do. But for now gotta save up for another airbrush to do some work.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:14 AM   #16
Screw your MPG's

that's cool. Where exactly are you located?
Old 07-07-2009, 12:17 AM   #17
Love My Tacoma!

TRDTURD's Tacoma Gallery
San diego, california.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #18
Screw your MPG's

Ahhhh another so-cal guy yeah there are a ton of people from so-cal here and they have tons of meets and stuff check out the southern California threads and you should find some stuff there. I'm up north myself.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:23 AM   #19
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I feel bad for NorCal, there's never any meets.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:28 AM   #20
Screw your MPG's

Yeah honestly there is nothing. I'm trying to get one right now going but its just too difficult!