LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

It Begins: Miss Blue

Old 07-07-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Blue?
Click Me For a Mod List

Armor and Custom Fabrication by
Armor Tech Offroad

Wheels By
Stealth Custom Series
wrapped in BF Goodrich T/A KM2

Driveline Re-gear with
Nitro Gear and Axle 4.56 Gears

set up by East Coast Gear Supply

Suspension by
Icon Vehicle Dynamics
with some help from King,
Total Chaos Fabrication,

and Old Man Emu

Recovery and utility gear from
A.R.B., WARN,
and Hi-Lift.

Electrical accessories by
sPOD, Quantum LEDs, Blitzpro, and
KC HiLiTES

Special Guest:
Toyota Motor Corporation

"If I could give one piece of advice, it would be build it with the good stuff the first time."
- Crusty Old Offroader I Met Once

Old 07-07-2009, 04:41 PM   #2
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. Nicer color
Old 07-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Very nice, subbin'!
Old 07-07-2009, 10:11 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck bud!
Old 07-09-2009, 01:26 AM   #6
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Definitely a good start. I like where you put the Tacoma on the tailgate I was thinking of doing something like that as well. I tested putting the Toyota logo under and didn't like that so I put the Tacoma logo there and didn't like it either but I like where you put it and I think that is where I'm gonna put mine! Good luck with the build can't wait to see moreeee
Old 07-11-2009, 08:29 PM   #8
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

For sure. We'll get together to work on yours a bit when the time comes if you want
Old 07-12-2009, 12:08 PM   #9
Texas Edition
TXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really nice

Name: Dean
TXRoper's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed...I like the clean asthetics and great intro...
Old 07-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #10
Poser Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddonrop View Post
Subscribed...I like the clean asthetics and great intro...

Should only get cleaner. I'm very much a "have it and know you have it, but don't flaunt it" kind of person. I want this truck to be badass as hell, and I don't want anyone to be able to tell until I let it off the leash

And in relation to that...does anyone know where to get tail-lights that don't look horrible? The factory ones are not inspiring when you're looking for elegance, and the aftermarket options are even worse.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:43 PM   #11
Poser Truck

Bumped for Engine Cover update.
Old 08-01-2009, 05:04 PM   #13
Poser Truck

Sticker!
Old 08-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #14
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Great build! I like the badges.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:05 PM   #15
I love tight cracks
climber-420 is a jewel in the roughclimber-420 is a jewel in the roughclimber-420 is a jewel in the rough

climber-420's Tacoma Gallery
your climbing picture, you in Linville somewhere?
Old 08-04-2009, 02:20 PM   #16
Poser Truck

Seneca Rocks in that picture, but I've climbed all over NC and WV, as well as a two month stint in Arizona in 2007 (The Pit, Granite Mountain, Cochise, Groom Creek, Priest Draw, Paradise Forks, Oak Creek Overlook). Need to start making some raids into Kentucky and the TAG area, but deliverance-style hillbillies scare me.

Done some ice and smaller peaks on the east coast. Heading to Mt. Whitney next summer with a partner of mine and hopefully Yosemite for some Grade V big wall/aid action in 2011.

A couple moar samples from various trips:

Old 08-04-2009, 02:31 PM   #17
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Love the painted engine cover. One more reason I wish I had V6.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:42 PM   #18
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Heading to Mt. Whitney next summer with a partner of mine and hopefully Yosemite for some Grade V big wall/aid action in 2011.
That's not gonna be an easy climb. I give you respect.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:49 PM   #19
Poser Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
That's not gonna be an easy climb. I give you respect.

Whitney, from a pure technical perspective, does not seem that bad. The big wall stuff will be more challenging in terms of technique and skill. Whitney will be more of a physical endeavor, because there's a lot less oxygen up there.

But we're gettin' sidetracked. Hopefully my grille gets here in the next couple days so I can re-align the thread within spec.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #20
I love tight cracks
climber-420 is a jewel in the roughclimber-420 is a jewel in the roughclimber-420 is a jewel in the rough

climber-420's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, if you ever get a chance, go to Indian Creek. That place has crack's for weeks, if not months. I spent about a month there a couple years ago. Cheap livin, and cheap beer. If your ever in Boulder, gimme a shout as I will be moving there at the end of this month. Be safe and keep up the good work on your truck