Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

WW_FIREFIGHTER's BUILD

Old 07-12-2009, 02:36 PM   #1
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Post WW_FIREFIGHTER's BUILD

Old 07-12-2009, 02:37 PM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
'bout time you started one of these...

looks good
Old 07-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
'bout time you started one of these...

looks good
Haha, thanks Mike!! I know, I always saw everyone else with a builds thread so I said Fug it!!! Hey how was your Bday brotha!?!?
Old 07-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #4
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
One of the best lookin trucke out there! NICE!
Old 07-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #5
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Haha, thanks Mike!! I know, I always saw everyone else with a builds thread so I said Fug it!!! Hey how was your Bday brotha!?!?
'twas nice... had a good day
Old 07-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
'twas nice... had a good day
Good!! What did you guys end up doing?
Old 07-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #7
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Good!! What did you guys end up doing?
Not much really... wifey baked me a cake... and we went out to eat... went to Lowes and got a new weed whacker... works for me...
Old 07-12-2009, 02:45 PM   #8
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!
Old 07-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Not much really... wifey baked me a cake... and we went out to eat... went to Lowes and got a new weed whacker... works for me...
Oh thats cool. Yeah thats what I need is a good weed whacker! I'll just borrow yours.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:57 PM   #10
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Oh thats cool. Yeah thats what I need is a good weed whacker! I'll just borrow yours.
come on over! I also got the edger attachment... works like a charm
Old 07-12-2009, 02:59 PM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
come on over! I also got the edger attachment... works like a charm
SAAAAWWEEETTT!!! Hey how old did you turn anyways?
Old 07-12-2009, 02:59 PM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
YAYAYAY, now I don't need to PM you to copy your truck I can just look here. You get a chance to take those pictures from the side of your wheels by any chance?
Old 07-12-2009, 03:01 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
YAYAYAY, now I don't need to PM you to copy your truck I can just look here. You get a chance to take those pictures from the side of your wheels by any chance?
GREAT!!! Now I have to delete this thread from the copy-cats!!! Haha, naw just messin. Oh yeah, I'll go take some pics right now and PM them to you.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:56 PM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Nice build, WW Firefighter! Great job!
Thanks brother!!!
Old 07-12-2009, 08:00 PM   #17
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
great build!
Old 07-12-2009, 08:29 PM   #18
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
nice truck! Id have to copy it, but I dont think i'd ever own another white vehicle.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:54 PM   #19
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Impressive as always!