Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Littledvl's Build

Old 07-17-2009, 11:13 PM   #1
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Littledvl's Build

Figured I might as well start a build thread since I have gotten a few things done since I got my truck a little over a year ago. Still got a long long way to go but heres the progress up till now.

How it sits today:

July 12th 2008: First day I got it home Started out a 2008 double cab sport 4x4.

August 5th 2008: Got the front 2 windows tinted 15% and the rear window done in 5%. Also got the ipod hook up put in.

September 1st 2008: Got to tow our boat for the first time with it.

December 15th 2008: Put the power converter to good use with blue led's for christmas, haha.

May 17th 2009: Debadged and got my grillcraft upper and lower installed, also relocated the horns and blacked out behind the grill.

June 5th 2009: Got my wheels, lr uca's and toytec ultimate lift kit! Wheels are moto metal 957s wrapped with nitto terra grapplers, 285/70/17.

June 7th 2009: Lift kit and wheels installed (alignment was wayy out in this picture)

July 17th 2009: Just messing around.

July 18th 2009: Got my scan gauge II in the mail today so I stuck it on temporarily, I plan on putting it above the rear view mirror. And I got bored so I color matched the 4x4 on the rear mud flaps, haha.

October 18th 2009: Trd intake put on and put in a blue led dome light. (Removed)

November 12th 2009: Wet okoles installed.

March 16th 2010: Did the CHLM.

July 10th 2010: Put 6k HID's in fogs and headlights..

July 14th 2010: Shrockworks Sliders Installed (powercoated semi black)

December 24th 2010: Added a uws low pro tool box (Removed)

December 19th 2010: Plasti dipped the lower valance, and hurculined the trd skidplate.

January 8th 2011: Did the rear diff breather mod.

April 1st 2011: Made some hi-lift bed mounts and mounted my jack.

June 4th 2011: Added d-rings to front bed bolts.

July 15th 2011: Installed front and rear relentless bumpers.

July 5th 2011: Installed Piaa 510s, and installed a ifs skid I built

July 24th 2011: Converted my piaa's to 3k hid's and did the foglight anytime mod.

September 6th 2011: Put on my satoshi made by homertaco, color matched inner.

November 12th 2011: Put on a headache rack I made

Old 07-17-2009, 11:17 PM   #4
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
badass >
Old 07-17-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
Mexican_taco is on a distinguished road
Mexican_taco's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck looks sick
Old 07-17-2009, 11:24 PM   #6
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
very nice.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:29 PM   #7
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, one of my favorites of all speedway blues...
Old 07-17-2009, 11:59 PM   #8
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
definitely a good build also looks good!
Old 07-18-2009, 12:04 AM   #9
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:24 AM   #11
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anathollo View Post
You have a sick truck! Nice!

Good job on the pics as well!
Thanks, I think my pictures have gotten better since I got my truck also, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
cant wait for the updates! keep up the good work
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticFilter View Post
badass >
Thanks man, its not as badass as your truck tho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican_taco View Post
Your truck looks sick
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
very nice.
Thanks alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny650 View Post
Nice truck, one of my favorites of all speedway blues...
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
definitely a good build also looks good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Nice work.
Thanks alot! Good to see other people appreciate it as muct as I do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
sweet truck, i really like the wheels.
Thanks, it was between them or kmc revolvers, im happy with my choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Very Nice! Good lookin Truck. Keep up the good work. SWB FTW!!!
Thanks man, your truck looks awesome, gotta love swb's!
Old 07-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #13
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Great build.

Thanks!

Got bored and a surprise in the mail today..

July 18th 2009: Got my scan gauge II in the mail today so I stuck it on temporarily, I plan on putting it above the rear view mirror. And I got bored so I color matched the 4x4 on the rear mud flaps, haha.

Old 07-18-2009, 02:02 PM   #14
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Thats a great idea!!!!!
Old 07-18-2009, 10:11 PM   #15
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Very clean truck man, Nice work!
Old 07-18-2009, 10:52 PM   #16
white+Peal has a spectacular aura aboutwhite+Peal has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kris
white+Peal's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to white+Peal
nice truck!!
Old 07-19-2009, 12:39 PM   #17
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Thats a great idea!!!!!
Thanks man, I think it turned out pretty good, haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Very clean truck man, Nice work!
Thanks dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by white+Peal View Post
nice truck!!
Thanks
Old 08-07-2009, 10:11 AM   #18
mobius will become famous soon enough
mobius's Tacoma Gallery
that is sick man...nice job
Old 08-07-2009, 10:37 AM   #20
luckytrd06 will become famous soon enough

Name: Iram
luckytrd06's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is looking really good. Keep up the work.