Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Geotaco's build "nighthawk"

Old 07-18-2009, 04:01 PM   #1
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Geotaco's build "nighthawk"

Hey guys had my baby for about a month now, have done some mods, let me know if yall have any suggestions. I got her June 20, put in Weathertech all weather mats, Black Westin nerf bars and bull bar, PIAA 4062 driving lights, just put on my Bestop last night. Heres a pic of her before the bestop and after. I am putting red LEDs in the dome light and map lights soon, a yak rack on around labor day, 20% off then. and im thinking im going to wait on a 3 inch lift and tires once mine are shot. any more suggestions?[IMG]file:///E:/My%20Pictures/Truck/100_0794.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///E:/My%20Pictures/Truck/100_0793.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///E:/My%20Pictures/Truck/100_0792.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///E:/My%20Pictures/Truck/100_0800.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///E:/My%20Pictures/Truck/100_0799.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///E:/My%20Pictures/Truck/100_0798.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///E:/My%20Pictures/Truck/100_0797.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]file:///E:/My%20Pictures/Truck/100_0800.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///E:/My%20Pictures/Truck/100_0800.jpg[/IMG]
Attached Thumbnails
Old 07-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #2
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Just a heads up..Red led's for map lights would make reading a map darn near impossible.
Old 07-18-2009, 04:48 PM   #3
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Really? Figured you'd be able to see but not disturb night vision
Old 07-18-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

at night a red light would definatley be better for reading things, won't necessariy light up everything but it won't affect your night vision.

on ships, especially naval and coast guard as well as commercial, red lights are all that are used at night because of the reduced impact on your night vision.
Old 07-18-2009, 04:59 PM   #5

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ewe loco that's where my head was at
Old 07-18-2009, 05:25 PM   #7

GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Looks great! Great pix!
Thanks it's getting there!