Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Thekidcatcher's Build

Old 07-18-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
thekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thekidcatcher's Tacoma Gallery
Thekidcatcher's Build

Alright this first picture is the earliest one I could find of my truck, this is back when I got it in highschool.

The first thing that I did after I got my truck was to get a new set of tires. I went with some good ole BFG all terrains

Alright my computer crashed so I am working with limited pictures.

Mods
Engine
Catch Can compliments of eric
JBA headers
JBA exhaust
JBA midpipe
Safari Snorkel
URD MAF
Suspension
OME 886 coils
Bilstein 5100 lowest setting in front and 5150's in the read
Dakar Leaf pack with optional AAL
Total Chaos Upper Control Arm
AllPro U-Bolt flip kit
Armor
Trail Gear Diff armor
Allpro Hyrbid front bumper
Allpro sliders
Allpro tube rear
Allpro skid plate (donated my silverback07 )
Sound
Kenwood Double Den touchscreen cd/ipod/dvd/ radio player
Alpine 500W Amp
Rocksford Fosgate 12in Shallow Mount Sub
Wheels/Tires
Helo 791
BFG KM2
Accessories
UWS tool box
Highlift Jack
Dual batter set up ( 12 Volt Guy and summit racing)
Warn Air Power SPI compressor with check valve to tank
Warn M8000 winch with wireless remote
PA/ CB
Siren
Viair 2.0 gallon tank
ECGS 4.56 gears
Custom
2 Cameras, one under the bed facing the rear and another in the front facing down. Hooked up to the cd player
Custom 500W inverter in center dash
$14 Tire Holder
Air hose holder in toolbox
Body Mount Chop
Fog Light Mod
Fire Extinguisher
Bed Rack
Bed Rack Cheapo Lights
Tire Swing Gate

Here is the truck as she looks today

Engine
Snorkel

Suspension Pics

Armor Pics ( and whats visible of the winch)

Sound Pics

Toolbox and Random accessories

Custom Pics

Thought 800 dollars was outrageous, here's 80 lol
Old 07-18-2009, 07:56 PM   #2
RC51 is on a distinguished road

Name: mike
RC51's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get the piece under the tail light? The filler part after you replaced the rear bumper.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:04 PM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Having seen your truck in person, I think it's badass.

P.S. - Where'd you get your PA speaker?
Old 07-18-2009, 09:20 PM   #4
thekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shedthekidcatcher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC51 View Post
Where did you get the piece under the tail light? The filler part after you replaced the rear bumper.
I ordered it from All Pro Offroad when I ordered the bumpers, it was like an extra 60 bucks or something like that. They come white and then you have to paint them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
Having seen your truck in person, I think it's badass.

P.S. - Where'd you get your PA speaker?
I think I just picked it up at Radio Shack lol, it just plugged into the back of the CB so it was easy to do
Old 07-18-2009, 09:21 PM   #5
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin truck
Old 07-18-2009, 09:29 PM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekidcatcher View Post
Thank ya sir lol. It is still a work in progress and probably will be until it stop running, then it starts all over again with a new motor and what not lol.
yeah, that's what it is and will be for mine. or until i get bored and decide to just start over on a newer one lol
Old 07-18-2009, 09:33 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Man I've seen a truck just like yours around here!

Nice build Jason, keep it coming.
lol thank you sir. You truck has inspired me quite a bit. Next thing I am thinking about is the U bolt flip kit from AllPro, maybe that URD MAF sensor, and a possible extra air tank too.
Old 07-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #9
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alright this first picture is the earliest one I could find of my truck, this is back when I got it in highschool.
And what is this, a Polaroid? I can't believe how far technology has come in just a few years.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:48 PM   #13
white+Peal has a spectacular aura aboutwhite+Peal has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kris
white+Peal's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to white+Peal
nice work!
Old 07-18-2009, 11:57 PM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Cool build.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:31 AM   #15
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice build!, I like the dual battery set-up, Is that a kit you bought?
Old 07-19-2009, 07:54 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Nice build!, I like the dual battery set-up, Is that a kit you bought?
Yes sir it was, got the box and wires from summit racing and a dual battery kit from 12 voltguy for the switch and solenoid
Old 07-19-2009, 08:01 AM   #18
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yes sir it was, got the box and wires from summit racing and a dual battery kit from 12 voltguy for the switch and solenoid
Awsome, Thanks!
Old 07-19-2009, 08:47 AM   #20

Quote:
ya man no problem. summit racing also has a kit with the switch and solenoid but i just liked the volt guys lol
Yea I was just lookin at the kits, I would like to have the same set up you have with the 12volt guys panel, He does awsome work.