LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

"Coastie Joe's" Build

Old 08-27-2009, 03:37 PM   #21
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate/PSU 309
Name: Andy
Coastie Joe's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! I am pretty proud of it! I get some odd looks out here in Ohio, Tacomas arent that big here yet... IMO Down south they are... Just not in farm country...
Old 08-27-2009, 06:44 PM   #22
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastie Joe View Post
Nope I left last Friday... I did eat at Pierces though!! Damn thats good BBQ!!

I told ya! I eat there way to often...
Quote:
Thanks guys! I am pretty proud of it! I get some odd looks out here in Ohio, Tacomas arent that big here yet... IMO Down south they are... Just not in farm country...
You should be, that's a nice rig!

Yep, in my neck of the woods, huge Ford's and Chevy's are the "cream of the crop" around here.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #23
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Any rubbing issues Joe?
Old 09-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #24
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate/PSU 309
Name: Andy
Coastie Joe's Tacoma Gallery
Actually yes there are some rubbing issues... If i turn sharp into the driveway i get a little "GRRRR" on the body mounts, nuthin a wheel spacer wont clear up and I will extend the shock just a hair... I think I will be able to clear it up with some tweaks....
Old 09-11-2009, 05:12 PM   #25
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here is a start....
wow that shit is hot

Products Discussed in this Thread