LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

"Coastie Joe's" Build

Old 07-20-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate/PSU 309
Name: Andy
Coastie Joe's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation "Coastie Joe's" Build

Ok so I dont have all the parts yet but here is what I have and what I have coming within the next few weeks... Stand by to stand by... If you have any questions, comments or concerns please dont hesitate to reply!! I am a first timer!!!

The truck: 2009 Magnetic Grey Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Off Road Double Cab Short Bed

On The Truck:
285/65/18 BFG All-Terrains
18" KMC Rockstar (black) 0 offset 4.5" backspacing
2.5 inch Daystar Front Spacers
OME CS047R Rear Leaf Pack 2.75" of lift(4x4 Connection)
U-Bolt "Flip Kit" (All-Pro Off Road)
2.0 Fox 10" Travel Rear Shocks (4wheelparts)
Stem to Hoop Conversion Bracket for Rear Shocks (4wheelparts)
OME Carrier Bearing Spacer Kit (4wheelparts)

Waiting to be Installed:
2.5 Fox Res. Reservoir 3inch Lift Coil Over Shocks (4wheelparts)

On The Way:
Total Chaos Upper Control Arms (Wheelers)

Existing mods:
Thule Roof Rack
5% Tint All The Way Around
K&N Chrome Intake Kit
Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer
Magnaflow 100% Stainless Exhaust (dumped just past rear axle)
Black Headlight Mod
Grill Craft Upper and Lower Inserts (Black)
Aeroventshade Rain Outs
Extang Revolution Cover
Rechargable Streamlight in the Console mod
Toyota Front Skid Plate
Toyota Bed Extender
Removed Mud Flaps
Smoked Tail Mod
Old 07-20-2009, 06:17 PM   #4
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed!
Old 07-20-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Pics.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:34 AM   #14
CAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud ofCAMZTRD has much to be proud of

Name: steve
CAMZTRD's Tacoma Gallery
did you paint your stock L.E.D taillights...please say no...i call dibs if you want to sell them.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:44 AM   #15
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
nice ride man looks good keep it up and can't wait to see it in action!
Old 08-27-2009, 09:45 AM   #16
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Thanks man! Next I am gonna throw All-Pro bumpers on the front and back and then some Stubbs sliders... Huntin season is on its way... Need a nice rig to get where I am going!!
Old 08-27-2009, 12:46 PM   #18
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet ride man!!!! Can't wait to get mine done
Old 08-27-2009, 03:31 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Very nice!

Are you still in Yorktown? If so, I'll be on the lookout for that beaut.
Nope I left last Friday... I did eat at Pierces though!! Damn thats good BBQ!!

Products Discussed in this Thread