Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Deadbolt's Build

Old 07-20-2009, 10:59 PM   #1
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Deadbolt's Build

sup guys!!

I decided to create my own build. Hope you guys enjoy it.

First day! 5/29/08

Added the TRD Skid Plate

Blacked out my Emblems

Bought Blacked out Headlights with HIDs

Powdercoated my rims black

Painted Skid Plate Black with TRD sticker

AFE exhaust + AFE drop in filter (not shown)

5100s @ 2.5

Blacked out grille with bed liner and tinted fogs.

New Tail Lights

Most recent pic:

Been busy with school lately so I haven't had the time to buy mods.
I need bigger tires but since I'm a broke college student, that will have to wait
Old 07-20-2009, 11:02 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 07-20-2009, 11:04 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good man!!
Old 07-21-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I spy my truck!

All you need now is tires and you'd be all set.

Sweet ride.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:01 PM   #5
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
looks good
THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Looking good man!!
THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
your truck was in the banner when i first started posting here looks good
Yeah I was really honored to be on the banner! thanks for noticing, appreciate it!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:02 PM   #6
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I spy my truck!

All you need now is tires and you'd be all set.

Sweet ride.
I spy ur sick truck too!

KM2s on the way! i wish
Old 07-21-2009, 10:03 PM   #7
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i spy spooks!!!!

i love your truck man!!!
and its about time for a build1
Old 07-21-2009, 10:04 PM   #8
HSG100 is on a distinguished road

HSG100's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.. but less black more chrome.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:05 PM   #9
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No chrome all black.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:06 PM   #10
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
looking good.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:06 PM   #11
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSG100 View Post
Noooo ewww

Quote:
No chrome all black.
yyaaayyy!!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:07 PM   #12
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
i spy spooks!!!!

i love your truck man!!!
and its about time for a build1
You're right, its spooks!
dude you me derek need to head to spooks soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSG100 View Post
Quote:
No chrome all black.
so which one is it!? hahah
Old 07-21-2009, 10:08 PM   #13
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
You're right, its spooks!
dude you me derek need to head to spooks soon.

im down for whenever!!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:10 PM   #14
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
how bout thursday?
Old 07-21-2009, 10:11 PM   #15
do w3rk!

Quote:
how bout thursday?
can't im in oc for summer school.
=[
Old 07-21-2009, 10:12 PM   #16

Quote:
how bout thursday?

Friday?
Old 07-21-2009, 10:13 PM   #17
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
im working
Old 07-21-2009, 10:14 PM   #18

Sunday?
Old 07-21-2009, 10:15 PM   #19
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
ya im downnnNN!!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:26 PM   #20

Ok we're going Sunday.