Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

TR3NT's Build

Old 12-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #41
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06lttaco View Post
sweet truck. looks better than that gay black one that parks at your house all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06lttaco View Post
looks better than yours! damn nice job trent haha

Man always hating on my truck pshh . Go start a build thread so I can start in on your truck
Old 02-17-2010, 05:59 PM   #42
shredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to all
Name: Jace
shredtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
where did u get ur toyota emblem? sick truck, Was the bhlm hard to do.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:37 AM   #43
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
The Toyota emblem isn't a factory Toyota emblem. The one he has on there he bought the letters online from a car accessory type store that sold custom lettering. He then scuffed up the chrome on them and painted them with a light mist of bedliner for a textured look.

He also didn't do the BHLM, those are from an ebay store, so far he hasn't had any fogging issues like some of the ones you get on ebay.

Where are you? Maybe someone in your area can help you with the BHLM.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:59 AM   #44
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job. My first taco was white.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #45
shredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to all
hey do u remember the website you bought ur Toyota grille badge from???
Old 02-19-2010, 05:26 PM   #47
thanks u just stuck em on the grill??
Old 02-19-2010, 06:31 PM   #49
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Can you send me a pm on dow you recessed the billet grill? Thanks!!
Old 02-19-2010, 10:56 PM   #50
Mod'n on a Budget

1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
I'll tell him to sign on and shoot you a pm. I don't remember exactly how he attached it. I know he did the same steps as all the satoshi's/recessed grilles and in order to get the billet to sit further back we grinded the ends down so the grille wasn't as large. Mounting it though, I wasn't around when he did that part so sorry I'm not sure there.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:58 AM   #51
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
I'll tell him to sign on and shoot you a pm. I don't remember exactly how he attached it. I know he did the same steps as all the satoshi's/recessed grilles and in order to get the billet to sit further back we grinded the ends down so the grille wasn't as large. Mounting it though, I wasn't around when he did that part so sorry I'm not sure there.
Thanks! I appreciate it.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #52
what size letter did u get??
Old 02-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #53
letters on the grille
Old 02-23-2010, 09:39 PM   #54
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Truck's looking real nice man! Its sick to see your family has all those TACOS!
Old 02-23-2010, 11:04 PM   #56
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR3NT View Post

I have those wheels and I love 'em! Truck's looking good man keep it up!
Old 02-23-2010, 11:19 PM   #57
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good man, keep it up.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:40 PM   #59
hey trent did u sand the letters before u painted them?
Old 03-21-2010, 07:14 PM   #60
saving up
TR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant futureTR3NT has a brilliant future

TR3NT's Tacoma Gallery
no i just sprayed them with adhesion promoter...

thanks for the compliments on the truck guys