Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Slypted's Build

Old 08-05-2009, 01:20 PM   #1
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Frank
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Slypted's Build

Ok. It's a work in progress of course but here is what I got so far. Sorry in advance for any crappy camera phone pics. I got a good digital camera now, so all the future pics will be good.

First day I got her.

Hunter Bull bar w/ KC Hilights 100w Offroad lights

Smittybuilt Nerf Bars and in channel rain guards and mudflaps removed

3" Toytec lift, Helo he842 16x8 wheels, BFG KM2 285x75x16, Light Racing UCA's getting installed today. Valley hitch on order. More pics and mods coming.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Indigo Ink!
Old 08-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #4
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Great truck!
Old 08-06-2009, 02:13 PM   #5
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got it back!! I still have to clean the paint out of the threads so I can put my centers on. Other than that she is good to go.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:31 PM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I've never seen that kind of bull bar before.

Your wheels and tires look great.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:44 AM   #9

Air Force:
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I've never seen that kind of bull bar before.

Your wheels and tires look great.
Yeah I got that bull bar so I could still mount my WV camo plate. Plus I like the look of it better compared to some more expensive ones. Only gripe with it is it took forever for them to get the mounting brackets in stock and ship it out. Then once it did get here the drivers side bracket was jacked. They welded the bracket together backwards. I just filled and redrilled the slots and hit it with some rattle can flat black and it was good to go. Also, thier customer service sucks. No one replies to emails. You have to call to get any help, even then its not much help. Oh well.

Oh yeah, I got my centers on. Looks much better!
Old 08-07-2009, 03:39 PM   #10
BP09 will become famous soon enoughBP09 will become famous soon enough
BP09's Tacoma Gallery
how do you feel about the ride quality of the toytec lift over the stock suspension?
Old 08-07-2009, 10:19 PM   #11

Air Force:
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP09 View Post
how do you feel about the ride quality of the toytec lift over the stock suspension?
It's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I haven't got a chance to really do any offroading, but it seems ok so far. I think I will eventually upgrade to some new coilovers and get rid of the spacers, but I'm pleased with it for now.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:13 AM   #12
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Nice wheels