Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Mreimann's Truck

Old 08-19-2009, 07:56 PM   #1
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
Mreimann's Truck

Got a used 2005 dbl cap bsp 4x4 short bed tacoma. factory locker and trd off road package. debadged and mud flaps removed, magnaflow 40 alread on it. Took it a step up and did some of this stuff to it

added a cai, grillecraft, Piaa's and brushguard....then took the brushguard off later

welded a support bracket to hold the piaa's still

^black out the headlights as well at some point

Then came the more serious mods
CURRENT SPECS
Icon C/O
10" Fox 2.0s in the rear
All Pro expo pack
Total Chaos UCA's
Pro Comp Steel 17x8
33" Goodyear MTR Kevlars
URD Cold Air Intake
URD Maf calibrator (base map)
Magnaflow 40
Differental Breather

Grillecraft
Blacked out dash/all sorts of stuff around the cab
lights for door handles, floor, front space of center console
mag light mount

CBI plate bumper
Custom built Bed Basket
custom built skid plate
Cobra 75
Firestik 4'
All Pro fiberglass fenders

Blue Sea fuse block
PIAA 540's as fog/rock lights
cheepo 20$ fogs from autozone as more rock lights
more cheepo fog lights as aux reverse lights

a couple shackles
a tow strap
hi-lift
fire extinguisher
jerry cans that mount onto the basket

most current picture

how she sits today..... slightly lower with all that gear in the back

Pics from Chiva 9-9-09
Going down

Coming up
Old 08-19-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

haha thanks Justin. believe me, i've got big plans for her!!
Old 08-19-2009, 09:56 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks good!!
Old 08-19-2009, 09:56 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-19-2009, 09:57 PM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job!
Old 10-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #8
vv I think it's growing

Finished building a bed basket with a friend, i really like the turn out. I made it to carry all my off road ear and then i can take it off when i don't need it. Here are a few pics. But i have a full thread on it in the off road section as well.

Old 10-13-2009, 04:32 PM   #9
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
That looks awesome!
Old 10-13-2009, 04:35 PM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Damn nice job on the bed basket!!
Old 10-13-2009, 04:44 PM   #12
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
That looks great. Clean look too.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #13
vv I think it's growing

finally got a good enough camera to show the floor lights and door lights

and i got a cobra 75 installed, mounted the transmitter box in the center console right behind the shifter, and the mic pops up next to the cup holder. with a 4' firestik mounted on the driver side by the tail gate.....with just enough room to still fit in the garage!!
Old 11-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #14
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
That bedrack is sexy!
Old 11-10-2009, 01:25 PM   #15
vv I think it's growing

here are some pics of the bed with cb and basket, as well as how i mounted the cb inside the cab
cobra 75 with firestik 4' antenna

and here are the aux reverse lights i put in a long time ago as well as dumped exhaust
Old 11-10-2009, 01:28 PM   #16
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Taco Ron's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man. I'm diggin your stance.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:30 PM   #17
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Would you happen to have any pictures of your extra reverse lights on at night. I wanted to do this for so long but i hate the way the stupid little lights look mounted right under the bumper. But I like the way you mounted yours. Looks good!
Old 11-10-2009, 01:33 PM   #18
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
sweet!
Old 11-10-2009, 01:37 PM   #19
vv I think it's growing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
Would you happen to have any pictures of your extra reverse lights on at night. I wanted to do this for so long but i hate the way the stupid little lights look mounted right under the bumper. But I like the way you mounted yours. Looks good!
I don't have any pictures yet, but i can take some. these lights are kinda the wrong kind because they are more of a spot light and not a fog light.....i just used them because they were free

but they work good, i have them pointed out enough that they light up the sides of the truck. and you can't see them unless you lay on the ground

Quote:
looks good matt, do you guys have school tomorrow?
nope
Old 11-10-2009, 01:43 PM   #20
vv I think it's growing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
That bedrack is sexy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Ron View Post
Looks good man. I'm diggin your stance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
sweet!
Thanks guys

I also forgot to mention I had a little run in with a mailbox on the back drivers fender flair.....but i was an easy bondo/color matched spray paint touch up

you can't even tell in the pictues....but you can in person if the reflection hits it just right. But what ev, it cost me hardly any $$ compared to going into a shop