Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

airsoft_warriors build

Old 08-21-2009, 04:57 PM   #1
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
airsoft_warriors build

Here is my build... for now. Got one more customization to do, Hopefully by next friday it will be paid for and be ready to go early the following week. But anyway here are some updated pics from tonight. They are in reverse order starting with most recent.

After a much needed wash

Before wash PAINTED AND INSTALLED

\
Finally painted the emblem

Got a little mud on the tires

285/75/16

Custom Emblem

Day after I got it off the lot.

I like my truck!
Old 08-21-2009, 05:17 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
looks good so far
Old 08-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #3
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
looks good so far
Thanks dude, Its coming along... slowly but surely
Old 08-21-2009, 05:30 PM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #5
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Thumbs up Nice:

How you liking them Headlamps? Seen those on CarID...
Old 08-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #6
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Did you get a chance to look at the billies close up?
Old 08-21-2009, 05:34 PM   #7
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
How you liking them Headlamps? Seen those on CarID...
Love them!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...they-good.html

I described them a bit on that forum. They are sexy! (or so my girlfriend says)
Old 08-21-2009, 09:26 PM   #9
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Old 08-21-2009, 09:26 PM   #10
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by airsoft_warrior View Post
Did you get a chance to look at the billies close up?
Yea they look good. Did you get all four installed?
Old 08-22-2009, 05:59 AM   #11
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Yea they look good. Did you get all four installed?
No because I had the TSB done to the rear so that Added height and I figured that with the extra spring the rear is stiff enough. (I know that the rear billies dont add height). Plus I really didnt have the money to spend on the front one either. I will just have to cut back majorly to make it affordable.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:06 AM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No because I had the TSB done to the rear so that Added height and I figured that with the extra spring the rear is stiff enough. (I know that the rear billies dont add height). Plus I really didnt have the money to spend on the front one either. I will just have to cut back majorly to make it affordable.
Looks good to me man.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:37 AM   #14
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Looking goooooood, are you planning on changing the chrome grille out, all black out is so bad a*# looking.
Headlights are sweeeet!!!
Thinking about that. Not sure yet There are a bunch of micro scratches in that chrome so eventually I probably will but I am putting my Mods on hold for now so I can continue to go to school. I am starting a new job in 2 weeks that pays over 25% more than I make now- Paying off the truck is #1 priority. When I have an extra 35 bucks for the paint and all plus a few hours to do it I will.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:44 AM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-30-2010, 07:49 AM   #16
Batman

I got a Roll bar (SHOW BAR) for the bed. Needs some work to make it fit in the short bed, plus some sanding, painting hopefully will have it done by this spring. But if is stays cold it wont be for quite some time.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:54 AM   #17
Batman

Added new up to date pics as of 1/20/10
Old 01-30-2010, 07:54 AM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Starting off on the right track! Looks great man!
Old 01-30-2010, 08:10 AM   #19
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Starting off on the right track! Looks great man!
Thanks man. What I need next is a good signature.
Old 01-30-2010, 08:11 AM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man. What I need next is a good signature.
Pick out some pictures and try out your luck in the PhotoShop thread. I'm sure someone will help you out.

I got mine done by cmack