Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Jun's 07 SpORts TaCO BuiLD

Old 08-23-2009, 08:20 PM   #1
Turbocharged99 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jun
Turbocharged99's Tacoma Gallery
Jun's 07 SpORts TaCO BuiLD

Debating if i should take the 3" lift, or the 6" lift route any feedbacks would be great. I no this is a crappy picture but its a start, thats when i first got her. Will update for better picture Jun's 07 SpORts TaCO BuiLD-dsc00646.jpg
Old 08-23-2009, 08:25 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
i see no taco?

nvm, its hiding
Old 08-23-2009, 08:48 PM   #3

"Sorry" i no its not much but thats the earliest picture i found. Soon to be updated.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:49 PM   #4
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

look at my truck if you'd like. I've got a 3inch lift on there now, still on stock wheels and tires though
Old 08-23-2009, 08:55 PM   #5

Nice Taco you got there. Dont no bout you but blue looks "beautiful" when lifted.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:28 AM   #6
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbocharged99 View Post
Wow, thats the funniest build pic I have seen.

If you look far into the distance behind the white car with the big goofy blue lights, you may see a faint shot of a little piece of my truck.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:10 AM   #7
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
"interesting" "build" "thread"

couldn't help it...
Old 08-24-2009, 05:09 AM   #8
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
look at my truck if you'd like. I've got a 3inch lift on there now, still on stock wheels and tires though
and mine has a six inch lift with stock wheels.....
Old 08-24-2009, 07:13 AM   #9

blue looks good no matter what.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:14 AM   #10
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
blue looks good no matter what.
for rizzle
Old 08-25-2009, 11:40 PM   #11

Sometime this week guaranteez, ill get new pictures. Been busy at work.
I' am having alot off ideas just from this forum to build my babeee. 6" sounds great right now. Although its expensive, i guess in the long wrong it'll be worth it "i think."