Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

W8N4MUD's build

Old 09-15-2009, 05:47 PM   #22
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
How easy was the skid plate to add? Does it go over the stock skid plate?
Old 09-15-2009, 07:29 PM   #23
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Al!

I spy Ron in the bg with some new wheels!
Old 09-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #24
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
AH awesome build page.. i gotta start me one of these.
Haha, I dropped your name in there too. Look the mod man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
How easy was the skid plate to add? Does it go over the stock skid plate?
Super easy. Bolts right over it. The bolts in the front are longer FYI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padilla1880 View Post
Looks good Al!
Thanks & yes you spy'd correctly. LMAO.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:33 PM   #26
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Another pic for those of you who PM'd me.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:42 AM   #27
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
wow man nice build, your truck is very clean looking! i like the 47 idea, not many would get it but its kinda clever
Old 10-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #28
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
wow man nice build, your truck is very clean looking! i like the 47 idea, not many would get it but its kinda clever
Thanks for the nice words man. As far as the clean part... wait till there's mud on it. Oh wait...

That's always fun to wash off.
I'm still leaving the 47 on there for now. Not tired of it yet.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:10 AM   #29
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Added on page 1.
Wet Okole Armrest.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:55 AM   #32
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ah wow, good job! I was just lookin at mine.. its pretty nasty!!
Haha, that's why I did mine. It was looking gross. Still working on the other doors. Sort of wanted to show it off to get a feel for the fit & finish. Now I kinda wish I had the Wet Okole seat covers instead of the TRD ones. Either way, I had to be done and I'm glad I did. Thanks brother for the compliment.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:12 PM   #33
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Haha, that's why I did mine. It was looking gross. Still working on the other doors. Sort of wanted to show it off to get a feel for the fit & finish. Now I kinda wish I had the Wet Okole seat covers instead of the TRD ones. Either way, I had to be done and I'm glad I did. Thanks brother for the compliment.
no problem.. might hit you up for help on this one soon! Id do like, a tan leather of some sort of course..!
Old 10-19-2009, 12:33 PM   #34
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice man! Tastefully done!
Old 10-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #35
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no problem.. might hit you up for help on this one soon! Id do like, a tan leather of some sort of course..!
Sweet. Yeah man. Anytime! Of course this won't be a 5 min mod. haha. Give yourself an hour for each door. Find the leather and we'll set up a date & time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
Very nice man! Tastefully done!
Thank you.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:16 AM   #37
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha nicceee you got it man!
What are you doing on Sun say around noon or a little after? I believe Lembowski and Edrin55 are coming over for a grill mod and SLOH is coming over for a CB installation. If you get the fabric/leather you're looking for, perhaps you can join our mini-mod meet in Chula Vista? Food for thought. There's a slight chance I'll finish what I started on the armrests on my truck and Ron might start his too! Let me know.
Old 10-20-2009, 11:24 AM   #38
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
What are you doing on Sun say around noon or a little after? I believe Lembowski and Edrin55 are coming over for a grill mod and SLOH is coming over for a CB installation. If you get the fabric/leather you're looking for, perhaps you can join our mini-mod meet in Chula Vista? Food for thought. There's a slight chance I'll finish what I started on the armrests on my truck and Ron might start his too! Let me know.
oo i'm totally gonna keep you informed. if i cant get the stuff, i may just come by and say hi for shits and giggles anyway! Thanks for the invite
Old 10-20-2009, 01:10 PM   #39
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Update on post #1
Bought this...
Old 10-20-2009, 01:15 PM   #40
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i want your bike