Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Never Ending R.A.M.F Build. It can Never be Perfect . . .

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2013, 10:13 PM   #2041
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ That was great instinct from a top class striker. He is making a name for himself after the move from the blues.

I'm very disappointed Rooney didn't play nor did Kagawa. We still looked great attacking with no luck but Giggs can't be a #1 anymore. We need to get better class in the mid! I don't understand Moyes quite yet and the way he handled this past transfer window. I don't know if I want to wait it out till it opens again in January.

If anything, I rather we get our losses our early and fix our issues. If not, we will be exposed in the Champions league.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:39 PM   #2042
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
* * Prepping the truck for Lucerne Sept 7th * *
Old 09-04-2013, 11:36 PM   #2044
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-10-2013, 12:27 PM   #2045
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
i saw your truck in the "what did you do to your tacoma today" thread and i was going to ask where the hell you got a radiant red 12-13 tacoma... now that i found your build i see you updated the front.. looks bad ass! I wish i could get a speedway blue or red tacoma new but i couldn't so i got super white..
Old 09-10-2013, 12:28 PM   #2046
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict KROG View Post
i saw your truck in the "what did you do to your tacoma today" thread and i was going to ask where the hell you got a radiant red 12-13 tacoma... now that i found your build i see you updated the front.. looks bad ass! I wish i could get a speedway blue or red tacoma new but i couldn't so i got super plastiderp..
Fixed
Old 09-10-2013, 12:31 PM   #2047
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Fixed
riight lol the derp is twofold, avoid some scratches and change the color. Im going to be re-doing the whole thing soon.

I have been considering linex or similar on the rockers and flares and something like the toyota sema "back to the future" truck paint scheme on top in derp
Old 09-19-2013, 02:57 PM   #2048

RAD's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-19-2013, 02:59 PM   #2049
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
That's a bad ass set up man
Old 09-23-2013, 03:21 AM   #2051
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

Old 11-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #2052
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
this is long enough...post updates you crazy asian man you
Old 11-13-2013, 08:14 PM   #2054

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Salsa and Beer man! Haven't seen you in ages. Talked about you the other day with Jordon. LOL, you know of what too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
this is long enough...post updates you crazy asian man you

Man. . . My truck sits sidelined as I've had a lot of personal "ish" to deal with. Now I've had those issues resolved and now have time on my hands. I will be enduring more time to my truck and other hobbies. I'm pretty Amped about this as things are falling into place. Your Taco is coming along real nice! I'll see you soon man.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:20 PM   #2055
Fuera culeros..
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
So no ray jr?
Old 11-14-2013, 10:22 AM   #2058
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
How's that attention to detail on the bumper end caps! This truck has come along ways awesome work!
One of my favorite details of this entire build! Ray knows how to keep it clean
Old 11-14-2013, 10:36 AM   #2059
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have front fiberglass fenders? Or are you planning on getting them? Just wondering

Products Discussed in this Thread