Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Cossi's Build

Old 09-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #21
TacoTacoTaco
Cossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
Lights installed, pics in the next couple days.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:57 PM   #22
helbnt is a jewel in the roughhelbnt is a jewel in the roughhelbnt is a jewel in the rough

Name: Shad
helbnt's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-07-2009, 09:00 AM   #23
TacoTacoTaco
Cossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shedCossi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
A few pics as she sits today. FJ wheels, lights, etc.

Old 11-07-2009, 09:05 AM   #24
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good so far bud!
Old 11-07-2009, 09:14 AM   #25
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
for sure lookin good!
Old 11-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #26
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
Love the FJ GMG wheels on the white! What tires are you going to be adding?
Old 11-08-2009, 05:29 AM   #27
TacoTacoTaco

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
It is gonna be a while, but as of right now, I am leaning towards the Duratracs. I washed it yesterday, so I will take some more pics this afternoon and post.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #28
TacoTacoTaco

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
Here are some updated pics. Full list of mods.....
  • VentVisors
  • Rough Country 3" Lift
  • FJ Anthracite Wheels
  • Carr Steps
  • Hunter Specialties Grill Guard
  • Curt Front Mounted Receiver Hitch
  • Curt Winch Plate
  • SmittyBilt XRC10 Winch
  • Taillight Guards (Ebay)
  • Autozone lights
  • SmittyBilt 54" Trail Jack
  • Armor Tech Jack Mounts
  • Elite Off Road Hitch Plug/Jack Point
  • Exact Seat Covers - Seat Covers - En Route

I know there is more that I am forgetting, but that is a start. Comments, Questions?

I have seat covers on the way, and will post pictures next week. I know I need to wash it but am lacking motivation right now.

Old 05-12-2011, 08:51 AM   #29
TacoTacoTaco

Cossi's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a couple updated pics. The short bed is my only regret about purchasing the Taco. I will get the LB net time. I added the basket for camping purposes. With my kid and all it doesn't take much to fill up a shortbed. I went with the L2S brackets, Yakima 58" bars, and Yakima MegaWarrior. The MW basket it freakin huge, I really like the way it looks and fit over the bed really well.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:33 PM   #30
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good!