Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Stupid hurts.'s 5-Lugger Build

Old 09-09-2009, 04:01 PM   #22
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Very nice man! I am digging it!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
nice truck, it was good to meet you at Tacoberwest
Thanks Cliff, it was good to meet you too. You've got a nice ride yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nad View Post
very nice truck, probably one of the nicest 5 luggers ive seen yet! good job
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Somehow I missed this thread, because that's a great truck!
Haha, thanks!
Old 09-09-2009, 04:13 PM   #23
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
It's installed correctly. His truck is spring under, so the axle is on top of the leafs. Thanks though.
hey it is....is that a 5 lugger thing?
Old 09-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #24
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by uood8 View Post
hey it is....is that a 5 lugger thing?
Yeah, strange huh? When I bought the lift kit, I was confused as to how the AAL was going to lift the rear and then I figured out that the leaf insert has more curvature to make the axle droop more thus creating more lift.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:45 PM   #25
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice wheels.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #26
Canadian in the South
CraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
CraigTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
It's installed correctly. His truck is spring under, so the axle is on top of the leafs. Thanks though.
But since he is tryin' to be like us (4x4), he should flip the bolt, and then put the spring over.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:32 PM   #27
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Nice 5 Lug!
Old 09-10-2009, 11:45 AM   #28
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Nice wheels.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigTRD View Post
But since he is tryin' to be like us (4x4), he should flip the bolt, and then put the spring over.
Haha, that would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
Nice 5 Lug!
Thanks!
Old 09-13-2009, 09:55 PM   #29
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
how much did it cost to have your readylift installed?really like the wheels
Old 10-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #30
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
how much did it cost to have your readylift installed?really like the wheels
First off, I apologize about the late reply. Second, I had my buddy Brian (Beefed Taco) install it for me so he really hooked me up. Third, thanks!
Old 10-06-2009, 12:59 PM   #31
Hoogie boogie!

UPDATE:
  • Debadged the truck
  • Toy Yoda decal has yet to be installed
  • CravenSpeed Bullet antenna has been installed
  • BEEFED Bolt-on sliders are underway!
  • PICS SOON!
Old 10-22-2009, 03:05 AM   #32
Hoogie boogie!

Some updates as of Oct. '09...

Installed the Toy Yoda decal on my tailgate.

Installed the X-Runner black valance piece.

Traded and swapped my chrome grill for a base model one. I'll get a pic of it installed.

Also went off-roading on a trail my friend Collin (bOnZo1524) found in the Sunland/Tujunga area. We couldn't go up Angeles Crest this time due to the Station Fire. We nicknamed it the "Uproot Trail" due to the fact that the gate at the entrance was uprooted from the ground and set off to the side.

Old 10-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #33
Hoogie boogie!

Finally took pics of my base model grill installed today.

Old 10-25-2009, 03:53 PM   #35
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Looks good. But if you can come up on a colormatched go for it.
I plan on it. I think I might give it a shot at SCMD 5.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #37
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Sweet. Maybe I will colormatch mine at mod day as well then.
Dooooo ittttttttttt! I have no experience whatsoever in prepping for paint.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:13 PM   #39
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
I have never done this either. We need to buy the paint before hand.
Yeah, I can't decide where to buy my paint from. The three options are AutomotiveTouchUp, eBay, and Napa Auto Parts.