Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Stupid hurts.'s 5-Lugger Build

Old 04-18-2013, 12:26 PM   #521
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chyknees View Post
Damn.....your truck looks sick!
Thanks!
Old 04-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #522
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Thanks! You're actually the first person that has ever spotted me to my knowledge. I must've missed you because I didn't see your rig.
Yeah I was in my work truck a silver 2013 access with a shell nothing special lol
Old 04-24-2013, 09:37 AM   #523
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
hey I'm going to steal some of your photos for Brian's new web site
Old 04-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #524
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Yeah I was in my work truck a silver 2013 access with a shell nothing special lol
Ah, that's why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
Go for it!
Old 04-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #525
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Web developer FTW. Let us know when its up!
Old 04-24-2013, 02:13 PM   #526
HAZARDOUS.ADDICTS is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: MIKE
HAZARDOUS.ADDICTS's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build man!
Old 04-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #527
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Web developer FTW. Let us know when its up!
indeed I'm excited to get some feedback on it. Pretty sure everyone has seen the new logo I made him.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:24 PM   #528
HAZARDOUS.ADDICTS is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Name: MIKE
HAZARDOUS.ADDICTS's Tacoma Gallery
Nice set up man!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:56 PM   #529
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
It was nice meeting you at TTT Steven, the truck looks even better in person!
Old 05-20-2013, 10:27 AM   #530
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAZARDOUS.ADDICTS View Post
Nice build man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAZARDOUS.ADDICTS View Post
Nice set up man!
Thanks!

Quote:
indeed I'm excited to get some feedback on it. Pretty sure everyone has seen the new logo I made him.
Website looks good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
It was nice meeting you at TTT Steven, the truck looks even better in person!
Thanks Krish! It was nice to finally meet you too. Can't wait to see that rear DMZ kit in person.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:06 PM   #531
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
How's it riding after a few weeks?
Old 05-21-2013, 10:29 AM   #532
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
How's it riding after a few weeks?
Rides nice. Still have to get some top springs though.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:24 PM   #533
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
amazing truck man
Old 05-30-2013, 09:56 AM   #534
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus View Post
amazing truck man
Thanks!
Old 05-30-2013, 11:30 PM   #536
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werkro01 View Post
Sick!
Thanks!
Old 05-31-2013, 07:45 AM   #537
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Still waiting for dez pics...

Old 05-31-2013, 08:26 AM   #539
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta be the most badass 5-lugger I've ever seen!
Old 05-31-2013, 12:55 PM   #540
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Still waiting for dez pics...

Haha, me too. I plan on making a few trips as soon as I'm done with my program and have passed my exam. Still need some top springs and hydro bumps for the front. Just noticed that my core support is a bit banged up from when I first took it out at Gorman the day I got it back. I got a little too happy, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Subd I always knew 5-Lugers look great! I'm getting a MT set up and this makes me feel better and also how my truck will look (sorta)

Awesome stuff dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Gotta be the most badass 5-lugger I've ever seen!
Thanks for the kind words!