Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Stupid hurts.'s 5-Lugger Build

Old 11-14-2009, 07:21 PM   #41
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
UPDATE:
  • Bed Bar w/ 2 lights (lights still need to be purchased; bed bar needs to be painted)
  • Color-matched Satoshi grill with Grillcraft (cut out and filled in with ABS plastic thanks to LBtaco; still needs paint and GC mounted to it)
  • CB radio w/ Firestik kit (purchased Cobra CB; still need to purchase the Firestik kit)
  • Magnaflow catback exhaust system is up and running
Old 11-14-2009, 08:05 PM   #42
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Got bored and decided to go out and take some pics of stuff that I haven't already posted pics for...

Pics of the Magnaflow catback exhaust system:

Pic of the CravenSpeed Bullet antenna:

Pics of my grill with ABS plastic welds to fill in the spots done by Mark (LBtaco):

Old 11-15-2009, 02:02 AM   #44
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Looks good. I wanna hear that exhaust.
It sounds pretty good. Did you see the ad on CL for the same kit for $250?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/1435418086.html
Old 11-15-2009, 06:21 PM   #46
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Not bad. I have been on the fence about an exhaust for a while. I kind of like the quiet.
It's not too loud, yet not too quiet. I'll try to take a vid of it for you.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:35 PM   #47
Hoogie boogie!

My friends and I decided to have a mini photo shoot. As far as updates go, you can see my Epic Industries bed bar with lights and my window rain guards in the pics.

I want to say thanks to Andre (WhatThePho?) and Oscar (HBtacoma) for helping me wire the lights and thanks to my buddy Matt for taking these awesome shots despite having a low battery and no tripod.

Photo Credit: Matthew Salgado (you can check out more great pics on his Flickr account here)

Old 02-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #49
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Great pics Steven
Thanks Harrelsen!
Old 02-06-2010, 08:58 PM   #50
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
looks great love those wheel
Old 02-06-2010, 09:03 PM   #51
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzbear View Post
looks great love those wheel
Thanks!
Old 03-10-2010, 11:45 PM   #52
Hoogie boogie!

Thought I'd post this pic for my build thread...

...and that is all for now.

Thanks Andre!
Old 03-10-2010, 11:53 PM   #55
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
How much did you get those for?
Andre (WhatThePho?) found a smokin' deal on Race Dezert and PM'd me with the info. He was local. Picked them up for $250!

Quote:
Nice!
I'm sooo stoked! I hope I can get my SAWs rebuilt by SCMD 7!
Old 03-10-2010, 11:58 PM   #56
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Andre (WhatThePho?) found a smokin' deal on Race Dezert and PM'd me with the info. He was local. Picked them up for $250!
That is a sweet deal! How long did the guy have it on his truck?
Old 03-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #57
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
That is a sweet deal! How long did the guy have it on his truck?
Only 2 years, but not sure how many miles. The reason he was selling them was because he upgraded to the Total Chaos uniball long travel kit.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:01 AM   #58
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Only 2 years, but not sure how many miles. The reason he was selling them was because he upgraded to the Total Chaos long travel kit.
Did you get a pic of his Tacoma?
Old 03-11-2010, 12:05 AM   #59
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Did you get a pic of his Tacoma?
Nah, I didn't get a chance to snap a pic. I told him to take a look at TW so hopefully he'll come in and join.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:07 PM   #60
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
GREAT photos steven!