Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Neubs 2nd Generation Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #121
navysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11 Bang Bang Infantry
Name: Zach
navysealboy93's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get your lift installed? or did you DIY it? Just wondering because I live in Salisbury MD and I'm trying to find a place to get a OME set up installed.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:40 AM   #124
taco1out is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Chris
taco1out's Tacoma Gallery
What's up Bro,

Hey did you ever have a problem with The "Taco Lean"? Just wondering if you had the problem and what you may have done to correct it.

Thanks
Old 10-29-2011, 06:04 PM   #125
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
You've been necro'd, Neubs. Time to come off assignment and give us an update, Daddy-O.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:14 PM   #126
dollabill415 will become famous soon enough

dollabill415's Tacoma Gallery
looks great! wheel and tire specs?
Old 06-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #128
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Goodbye TW

Friends and Family,

As many of you know I have been off the forum for sometime now. Following the birth of my son and job promotion, I simply could not find time for TW. I made the ultimate decision several weeks ago and sold my Tacoma for a Limited Highlander. It was time to put my family first and close the door in this chapter of my life. Although, I will always remember TW and the great friends I have made here. Perhaps there will be another Neubs build when the time is right...Special Thanks to everyone who makes TW and great place to share your passion.

Here are the final pictures of my truck with a new/used camper shell, new Method Race Wheels (16x8"), and new Goodyear MTRs (285/70/16):

PS - I have few things to sell and will be posting them shortly.

Old 06-05-2012, 06:23 AM   #130
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Aw man, first Don, now you. We'll sure be sad to see you go, Dave. Hope all is well with your family. sounds like your head's in the right place, even if it meant selling the truck.

Till next time
Old 06-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #131
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
Dave thanks for the help. Good luck !
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
Aw man, first Don, now you. We'll sure be sad to see you go, Dave. Hope all is well with your family. sounds like your head's in the right place, even if it meant selling the truck.

Till next time
Thanks Colin and Duckcmdr. All is well at home. Yeah, maybe someday, there will be another Taco....and maybe I will actually have sometime to wheel it!
Old 06-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #132
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to see you go, but totally understandable....now; did you sell your cap with the truck
Old 06-05-2012, 03:42 PM   #133
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
One of my first TW friends and first person I met at a TW meet. Sad to see you go, Dave.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #134
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Sad to see you go Dave, Hope all is well with you and the family. Looking forward to the new Toyota build
Old 02-25-2013, 07:45 AM   #135
HWG7 is on a distinguished road
Name: Hamp
HWG7's Tacoma Gallery
So overall how much lift is that? I'm looking to lift mine but can't decide on how much. I really like what you've done with the ride. NICE TACO!
Old 02-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #136
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWG7 View Post
So overall how much lift is that? I'm looking to lift mine but can't decide on how much. I really like what you've done with the ride. NICE TACO!
Last activity 7/31/12
Old 02-25-2013, 08:23 AM   #137
ROAD DAWG is on a distinguished road
Navy: boatswains'mate,2nd
ROAD DAWG's Tacoma Gallery
neubs

epic build dude,but of course you did the right thing by providing safe,comfortable transportation for the family.i'm sure many members will be able to view your build and gain valued insight on mods to their rigs...great job man..enjoy the baby.

Products Discussed in this Thread