Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Anom's Build

Old 09-14-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
anomalous is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
anomalous's Tacoma Gallery
Anom's Build

Whats up TW... Although this is my first post here im by no means a n00b to these forums. I figure my taco has come far enough now that I can post up my build... Any criticism or compliments are welcome

Oh and a big thank you to everyone who contributes to this forum; I blew the searchbar up enough times that I never want to look at it again. I can honestly say I love my truck and it would be no where near where it is without TW!

No stock pics but the truck started as a 2005 double cab, impulse red, TRD off road.

First mods were blacked badges and a color matched satoshi.

Then came a 3" ProComp suspension lift from truckaddons.com

Front is lifted and back is stock you can see the lift pretty well here... Tires are BF Goodrich KM2's (285/70/17) mounted on ATX Artillery teflon coated rims

Front and rear lifted

Allpro front bumper

Added light bar and aluminum fairlead

And thats how she sits for now... Ive got more mods planned but its that time of year for yet another quarter of college so money is a little tight now haha

Upcoming mods are gonna be:
1. Muffler (not sure what type yet)
2. Lights for light bar (also unsure which ones)
3. Fog lights
4. Rock sliders
5. Allpro rear plate bumper

Thanks again and if you have any opinions about upcoming mods feel free to post em up!
Old 09-14-2009, 02:16 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
HellO!

Welcome to the forum.... Nice Taco
Old 09-14-2009, 03:05 PM   #5
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
those all pro plate bumpers are freaking sweet! good choice
Old 09-14-2009, 03:19 PM   #6
No better friend,No worse enemy...
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Marines: iKill
Name: G
InfidelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
welcome, thats one heck of a 1st post. looks good
Old 09-14-2009, 03:24 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!! sweet ride man!!
Old 09-14-2009, 05:10 PM   #8

Thanks for the warm welcome and compliments guys
Old 09-14-2009, 06:13 PM   #10

Unfortunately they do not you have to buy new ones from Allpro. (or any other vendor)

Thanks oakley... I have to admit your build provided a lot of the inspiration for my own.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:59 PM   #11
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Never seen another like it.... I think that the only one i've seen in that color with an Allpro bumper. looks great.