Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

neslerrah 5 lug build

Old 09-18-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
neslerrah 5 lug build

Thanks for looking. If you have questions, send me a PM or post your questions.

Truck
2006 Base Model
Manual Transmission
2WD Open Differential

Front Suspension
Readylift 2.5" upper strut extensions
1" Rubber Springs Spacer
Bilstein B6 Heavy Duty Shock Absorber
- Front Right: P/N 24-185066
- Front Left: P/N 24-185042

Rear Suspension
Readylift SHORT Add-A-Leaf Springs 1.5" lift
2" Top Gun Customs LONG Add-A-Leaf
Bilstein B6 Heavy Duty Rear Shocks
- Rear Shocks: 24-186056 (4600 series)

Performance & Drivetrain
aFe Power Cold Air Intake P/N 51-10762
aFe Pro Dry S filter 21-40011
URD Short Shifter
Dynomax Super Turbo P/N 17748

Wheels & Tires
American Racing ATX Series Wheels
- AX39815865 Mojave Teflon 15X8
- 3.75" backspacing, -19mm offset
33x10.5R15 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain KM2

Armor
Custom skid plate
Baja style front bumper

Interior
WeatherTech Floor Liner DigitalFit
Pioneer DEH-X5500HD Receiver
TomTom XXL 450S GPS
6.5" Pioneer Speakers
UltraGauge
LED Domelight

Lighting
Hella 500s w/ HID behind grille
- DDM Tuning: Apexcone Raptor H3 6000K
BHLM w/ HIDs
- DDM Tuning: Slim Ballast H4 Hi/Lo 6000k

Exterior/Body
Tint - 35% driver/passenger side, 30% rear
Innovation LA Sport Shell
Debadged, replaced with SockMonkey "TACOMA" Decals
Black Tail Light Mod
Tow Hitch from Uhaul P/N 78279
Satoshi Grille
Autobot emblem from Metal Miller
Extra D-rings in the bed

Wish List
4.10 gears
LC Engineering Header
More recovery gear

Sockmonkey Decal. Installed 2 on the door and one on the tailgate.

Here is a sound clip of the Dynomax:

A front view with headlights and Hella 500.

My first time taking the truck out on the trail!

Black tail light MOD, used VHT Night Shades.

UltraGauge from TW Group Buy, bought for $52 shipped

I am running 33s on stock gears.

Thanks for looking!
Old 09-18-2009, 10:40 PM   #3
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
It's the first 5-lug that I've seen to went all out with the mods. Great job!
Old 09-18-2009, 11:23 PM   #4
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Very, very nice transformation! Great job Harrelsen!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTacoms View Post
It's the first 5-lug that I've seen to went all out with the mods. Great job!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
still havent seen it
Eventually you will. I am still looking forward to seeing your Tacoma too.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:18 PM   #5
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! And welcome to another Arizonan! (I actually just moved up from Tucson). Is that first photo taken at Red Rock? That vinyl fence looks familiar.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:24 PM   #6
Who needs 4WD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
Looks good! And welcome to another Arizonan! (I actually just moved up from Tucson). Is that first photo taken at Red Rock? That vinyl fence looks familiar.

Thanks! The picture was taken west of Tucson, near Picture Rocks.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:26 PM   #7
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Looking AWESOME! This is one of my two favorite 5 luggers! Great job!
Old 09-21-2009, 02:08 AM   #9
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Nice work Harrelsen! One of my personal favs.

Btw, did you ever buy that "Toy Yoda" decal? I still haven't got around to putting mine on yet...
Old 09-21-2009, 07:39 AM   #10
Who needs 4WD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Nice work Harrelsen! One of my personal favs.

Btw, did you ever buy that "Toy Yoda" decal? I still haven't got around to putting mine on yet...

Thanks! I ordered the decal on Friday, so it should be coming in the mail soon.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:42 AM   #11
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good, man.

Like the new feel ya got going on.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:40 AM   #13
hakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud ofhakan has much to be proud of
Name: hakan
hakan's Tacoma Gallery
where sis you get the brackets for the hella 500. and also the grille cover it looks good. can yuou tell me. also you have the picture of the swith inside for the light
Old 09-21-2009, 01:54 PM   #14
Who needs 4WD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakan View Post
where sis you get the brackets for the hella 500. and also the grille cover it looks good. can yuou tell me. also you have the picture of the swith inside for the light

The brackets came with the Hell kit. i mounted them on the grille support. Here is a top view of where i attached them. I used the switch that came w/ the kit, i currently don't have a picture. I will post a picture this evening.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:01 PM   #15
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
looks good dude
Old 09-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #16
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
looks sweet w/ the new lift man!
>Jonny
Old 09-21-2009, 04:04 PM   #17
TIM GAINOUS is on a distinguished road

TIM GAINOUS's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Great job! Looks awesome
Old 09-21-2009, 04:10 PM   #18
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Deff. doin the bhlm to my truck!
Old 09-21-2009, 04:58 PM   #19
Who needs 4WD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
looks good dude
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
looks sweet w/ the new lift man!
>Jonny
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM GAINOUS View Post
Great job! Looks awesome
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
Deff. doin the bhlm to my truck!
Do it! It looks sweet on super white!
Old 09-21-2009, 07:46 PM   #20
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
^^^ with the black flares, bumper, and grill to!