Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

High-Order's Build

Old 09-22-2009, 06:33 PM   #21
High-Order will become famous soon enough

Navy:
High-Order's Tacoma Gallery
Suspension goes on tomorrow!

Here is the fender flare, there is about a 1/2 inch of space.

Old 09-22-2009, 06:41 PM   #22
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
those bumpers are known to flex and damage the fender flares so a gap is a good thing
Old 09-22-2009, 06:49 PM   #23
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW), Recruiter @ NRS TriBeCa (NYC)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
yeah.. my bumper started messing up my fender flare.. i had to trim it... but i have the same gap too.. i think its normal
Old 09-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #24
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
tony what did u do with the drivers fender flare?
Old 09-22-2009, 06:55 PM   #26

Navy:
Yeah, I've read all those threads. The gap that looks big to me is the horizontal gap, not the vertical gap. It looks like the bumper sits too far forward, but it won't go back any further? Oh well, I can live with it.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:54 PM   #27
DontTryMe is on a distinguished road

DontTryMe's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed
Old 09-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #28

Navy:
Ok, I installed the suspension today! Let me begin by saying that i'm not a mechanic, but I am mechanically inclined (thank god)! I'm really happy with this Icon kit, but their instructions blow! For the amount of money this kit costs the instructions should be step by step with lots of pictures, and unfortunately they aren't. Thankfully they were very helpful over the phone (I had to call 3 times), and I read alot of threads on here so I had a pretty good idea of what I was doing. I'm pretty happy with how it came out, and the drive home was great. It feels better than stock. I can't wait to get my rims and tires on tomorrow!

Old 09-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #29
Ty's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Tyler
Ty's Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For the amount of money this kit costs the instructions should be step by step with lots of pictures, and unfortunately they aren't.
For the amount of money you just spent they should come with their own technician!! Everything is lookin' real good and keep us posted on upcoming mods.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:43 PM   #32
azTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedazTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

azTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Everything looks great. Those wheels are sweet... I can't wait to see it complete. I'm looking at redoing my grill too and was wondering where you picked up your "Toyota" emblem?
Old 09-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #33

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by azTRD View Post
Everything looks great. Those wheels are sweet... I can't wait to see it complete. I'm looking at redoing my grill too and was wondering where you picked up your "Toyota" emblem?
I got it from JT outfitters.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:08 PM   #34

Navy:
I got the rims and tires installed today! 16x8 Konig Countersteer's with 285/75/16 BFG A/T. I had to shop around a little to find some Load Range D tires, almost every shop only had E's. So far i'm really happy with the suspension, no squeaking yet and the ride is great! We'll see how the alignment goes tomorrow.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:17 PM   #35
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
looks great dude
whats next?
Old 09-24-2009, 01:20 PM   #36

Navy:
Thanks. I have some black lug nuts on order, i'm working on a Satoshi, and i'm ordering a new skid plate and some PIAA Fog's. After that...who knows?
Old 09-24-2009, 01:22 PM   #37
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by high-order View Post
thanks. I have some black lug nuts on order, i'm working on a satoshi, and i'm ordering a new skid plate and some piaa fog's. After that...who knows?
bhlm???
Old 09-24-2009, 01:47 PM   #38

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
bhlm???
Yeah, i'm not 100% sold on the BHLM. I was thinking about a Silver headlight mod, not sure if anyone has ever done that?
Old 09-24-2009, 01:50 PM   #39
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Order View Post
Yeah, i'm not 100% sold on the BHLM. I was thinking about a Silver headlight mod, not sure if anyone has ever done that?
Do you do Out Calls?
Old 09-24-2009, 02:29 PM   #40
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Order View Post
i think that a new color no one has done.ive seen black,white,red,and blue but no silver.i say do it.be the first.