Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

High-Order's Build

Old 09-21-2009, 11:33 AM   #1
High-Order will become famous soon enough

Navy:
High-Order's Tacoma Gallery
High-Order's Build

This is my build, thanks for all the great info on this forum.

Current 08 Oct 09 (New grill)

(24SEP)

Here's my truck. I bought it in July of 2007

Icon Stage 4 suspension kit installed (23SEP09)

Post bumper install (22Sep09)

After a ton of research, I started ordering stuff

Konig Countersteer's

Icon Stage 4 Kit from Outlaw Offroad

New color match grill, I plan on doing a Satoshi

My Allpro bumper just arrived about 5 minutes ago, no pics yet.

I plan doing the install myself this week, if anyone has any tips for installing the Icon kit let me know.

Thanks
Old 09-21-2009, 11:35 AM   #2
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to see everyone on there, it'll be a whole new truck!
Old 09-21-2009, 11:42 AM   #3
Banned
283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed283 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: boss
Location: somewhere endlessly searching for ways to offend BUTTHURTgirl
283's Tacoma Gallery
do work son!
Old 09-21-2009, 11:44 AM   #4
ligero18 is on a distinguished road
Army: 1 AD, Wiesbaden, Germany
ligero18's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed
Old 09-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #5
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ligero18 View Post
subscribed
me to.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:56 AM   #7
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
nom nom nom

sounds like its gonna be so secksey
Old 09-21-2009, 12:06 PM   #8

Navy:
I got the grille from http://toyotapartspeople.com/
Old 09-21-2009, 12:19 PM   #9
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
now get to work
Old 09-21-2009, 12:23 PM   #10
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
That's gonna be nasty. Really looking forward to it finished.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:23 PM   #11
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Old 09-21-2009, 12:44 PM   #13
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
hurry up its been 1 hour and 10 mins
I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Old 09-21-2009, 12:45 PM   #14
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
looks like its going to be nice, wish I had the cash to drop on some of those parts
Old 09-21-2009, 01:40 PM   #15
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna look great!

Good to see another local awesome Tacoma!
Old 09-21-2009, 01:41 PM   #16
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
Doin it right the first time. I like your style
Old 09-21-2009, 01:58 PM   #17
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #18

Navy:
Thanks for all the replies so far. Yeah I had some money saved up and I figured if I'm going to do it, I might as well do it right the first time. So I ordered all this shit and it was waiting for me when I got back from deployment.

I just got done checking out the Auto Hobby Shop on base. I'm going to try and get the suspension done on Wednesday!
Old 09-22-2009, 06:37 PM   #19

Navy:
Ok, so I just finished installing my All-pro bumper. I did it by myself, it wasn't too bad. I only had two problems. I was missing a few bolts and washers so I had to run to the store. Then the tabs that go in the end of the frame, that you screw the bottom bolts into, were threaded wrong. When I started screwing the first one in it started to fuck up the threads on the bolt. So I decided to use the dremel and cut some new ones out of the end caps. Everything worked out in the end, It seems to stick out little too far to the front. Not sure if this is how they are supposed to be, let me know what you think.

Bumper removed

Ready to put on

These are the pieces that weren't threaded right

Messed up threads

Time to do some cutting

New tab

Final product

Does that look like it's too far forward? The gap looks big

Old 09-22-2009, 06:42 PM   #20
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I can say it looks nice don't know about the gap. You getting the suspension taken care of tomorrow?

Starting to look like silver07taco rig with his old all-pro on.