Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

epa4wd's build

Old 09-24-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
epa4wd's build

Truck: Regular Cab, 4cyl A/T 2wd 2009

March 14, 2009:
-Truck delivered at 10:00PM
March 21, 2009:
-Windows tinted 40% all four windows
March 28, 2009:
-18" X-Runner wheels with Goodyear 235/55/18 tires
April 01, 2009:
-OEM style foglights
-Freedom Tonneau Cover

June 18, 2009:

-Smoke 09+ headlights
September 23, 2009:
-Beefed Taco Skidplate
February 28, 2010
-Painted Charcoal Gray the XR wheels
-Custom Metal Miller front emblem
-Tonneau cover changed to Rugged Cover tri-fold

-20% tint applied over 40% already applied on rear window
-Curt Rear hitch with step and lock

Other misc Accessories:

-Alarm Installed by Dealer
-Coverking Seat Covers
-Pop & Lock Tailgate lock
-OEM door sills with white lettering
Old 09-24-2009, 01:22 PM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice so far. i thought all 09-10 had the smoked lights?? are you going to color match the grille and front bumper??
Old 09-24-2009, 01:27 PM   #3
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice so far. i thought all 09-10 had the smoked lights?? are you going to color match the grille and front bumper??
No not all models and yes I plan to color match the grill, bumpers and mirrors eventually, but its my daily driver so it will be a while before I have time to get it to a shop.

This is a photoshop I did a while ago of how I want it painted:

Old 09-24-2009, 09:58 PM   #4
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
That's a great looking truck man! I love the front the way you want to do it, really changes the look of it. Everything you're doing to it is going to make that thing SO NICE! Keep up the good work dude. Props on your build thread, I like the way you documented the mods....keep us posted.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:01 PM   #5
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
wow man looks good. defintely get that front bumper painted!
Old 11-14-2010, 09:39 AM   #6
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Well got my fisheye lens so decided to take some pics of the truck to test it out
Old 11-15-2010, 02:00 AM   #8
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. I really like those fisheye len pictures. Where can I get the 09+ smoked headlights?
Old 11-15-2010, 03:26 AM   #9
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
^DAMNNN. First pic is WIN. all of them are great tho.
Thanks, I agree I like the first pic the most

Quote:
TRDsport253 Nice truck. I really like those fisheye len pictures. Where can I get the 09+ smoked headlights?
I've seen them recently for sale on ebay and ocationally here on the forum
Old 11-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #10
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
satoshi!, when the weather stops sucking so much, I will wash it and take some better pics