Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

JW's moderate Build

Old 04-04-2010, 08:33 AM   #21
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Looking very nice! awesome truck. I really love the roof rack. I can't wait to put mine on.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:52 PM   #22
jwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of light

Name: JW
jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
badges back on...