LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Sikotic Build

Old 11-26-2009, 03:08 PM   #43
Proud Tundra *****
oofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoofy15354 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
oofy15354's Tacoma Gallery
props for rockin the badge of honor. i used the same one on my drum set
Old 01-24-2010, 07:31 PM   #45
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build dude. Love the black XD wheels. Sets off really nice on that speed way blue color.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:26 PM   #46
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is looking awesome dude!
Old 02-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #48
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
this is mine....great looking truck
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Just a recent pics update.

whoa did i take that!??

Randy truck looks good as alwyas
definatley one of my favorite SWB's
i wanna come down and pick up that decal sometime! or maybe next meet?
Old 02-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #50
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Yes that's the pic that you took 3 weeks to send me. LOL!!

i know haha

i just....
i mean...
it was just....

No excuses haha

still looks good though hahaha
Old 02-27-2010, 08:47 PM   #52
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
looks great bro... dont trip on the stickers i got a few myself lol...
same here
Old 02-27-2010, 09:09 PM   #54
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I think all you guys with the SWB love stickers...LOL, I am on my way too. Just waiting for a few to be installed. I just need to see my buddy.

Randy you have competition with Amir cause he has a ton too...I keep telling him to take off the cowboy sticker but he thinks it makes his truck look cooler.

Randy great seeing you again at the meet today.

Truck looks tough man. Hit me up next time you are at Fiesta Island.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:52 AM   #59
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
I keep telling him to take off the cowboy sticker but he thinks it makes his truck look cooler.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:06 AM   #60
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck.........