Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Sikotic Build

Old 10-03-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Sikotic Build

Im going to make this My official Build Thread. Enjoy!!!

Stock:

Carriage Works Billet

Full System_______________________ K&N CAI and Optima Yellow Top

Hella 500s Behind Grill___________________ Painted Engine Cover

Clear Headlight Mod. No Yellow Reflectors

3" Toytec spacer lift w/ add a leaf

Offroading in Florida. Was there for like 8 months.

Ocotillo Wells w/ SocalTundras.com

First Ocotillo Trip Ever. Had an awesome time with some mud.

New Tires 285/70/17 Hercules Terra Trac on Stock Wheels

Trip to Oco just before I left for Iraq

The Last thing the cat ever saw...

My New 17X9 KMC XD Addict's 4.5 inch Backspacing w/-12 mm offset. BFG M/t KM2 285/70/17. Installed with minimun trimming.

My Custom bed bar built by yours truly w/ ProComp fogs. Demello rear PreRunner Bumper. Black Tail lamps.

I went ahead and painted the lower bumper, Both grills and the front part of the intake scoop.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck man
Old 10-03-2009, 03:40 PM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
stickers much??

nice truck
I know, he must have atleast 50hp in sticker mods.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
Johnny72381 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnny72381 has a spectacular aura about

Marines: Iraq X2
Name: Brad
Johnny72381's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks bad ass brother Semper Fi!
Old 10-03-2009, 04:14 PM   #6
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Are you back home yet? 'Hope so! Thanks again for your service to our country!
Old 10-03-2009, 05:30 PM   #9
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Thanx Guys! Yes I am Home... Finally.

I like my stickers Damnit!! Hell I just took a bunch off the back window.
I'd hate to see you get pulled for the skin one on the front. WELCOME HOME!!!
Old 10-04-2009, 08:18 AM   #11
dwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nice

Marines: Sgt/6114 - Cobra/Huey Helo Mech, HMLA-773
dwzild's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dwzild
Welcome home. Thanks for your dedication to duty.
Semper Fi.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:24 AM   #12
Ban Pending

Quote:
Thanks again for the Welcome Home, Its great to be back in the good ole US of A. Thanx for the concern Murph. The Cops seem to love my truck, even with the tinted windows.
Cool. I just hate when peeps get pulled for the wrong reasons! That's the only reason I have a front license plate.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:29 AM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanx Guys! Yes I am Home... Finally.

I like my stickers Damnit!! Hell I just took a bunch off the back window.
Dude don't feel bad...I'ma stickerholic too
Old 10-04-2009, 05:28 PM   #15
t-com09 is on a distinguished road

t-com09's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks great
Old 10-04-2009, 10:48 PM   #16
RWS_350MAG is a jewel in the roughRWS_350MAG is a jewel in the roughRWS_350MAG is a jewel in the roughRWS_350MAG is a jewel in the rough

Name: Don
RWS_350MAG's Tacoma Gallery
Love the sticker on the tailgate.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:49 PM   #17
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:50 PM   #18
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
What load range are your tires and where did you get them?
Old 10-04-2009, 10:55 PM   #19
No better friend,No worse enemy...
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Marines: iKill
Name: G
InfidelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good lookn rig Devildog...
Old 10-04-2009, 11:10 PM   #20
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
[/URL]
[/QUOTE]

whos that pretty young thang eating doritios?