Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

EDRIN55's BUILD

Old 10-04-2009, 11:43 AM   #1
Edrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
Edrin55's Tacoma Gallery
EDRIN55's 2010 BUILD

2010 Magnetic Gray TRD Sport Prerunner Access Cab

I picked her up on August 30th, 2009. Her sticker price was $26,574. I got her for $22,970 + about 12% for California taxes, title, & license fees) OTD for $25,725.

WEEK #1 MODS:

In channel vent visors by Wade.

Sport Pedals:

Factory All Wheater Mats:

Sylvania Silverstar Headlights and Foglights:

Anytime Foglight Mod. Thank You Jeff (Unholycumulus)!!!

TailGate Clamp with removable key:

WEEK #2 MODS:

Factory TRD Skid Plate Line-X'd:

TRD Sport Catback Exhaust:

Upgraded Factory Rear View Mirror / Monitor to a Gentex 3.5" Mirror / Monitor

WEEK #3 MODS:

Wet Okole Seat Covers Front & Back:

Helo 17x8 Powder Coated Black and Machined Silver Hub centric Rims on stock 265/65/70 tires:

Tinted Windows... 20% All around except for the windshield:

Blisteins 5100's all around with mini leaf add in back:

BFG's All Terrain A/T 265/70/17 tires:

AFE Pro/Dry Drop In Air Filter:

Removed Front & Rear Mud Flaps:

WEEK #5 MODS:

Custom CB Antenna Mount courtesy of Albert(W8N4Mud).....Thank You! ! !
Updated this mount onto Custom light bar on WEEK #22

WEEK #6 MODS:

Bed Mat Security Mod:

Front TRD License Plate Frame:

Back TRD License Plate Frame:

A Go Rhino Hitch Step:

After months and months of waiting, originally ordered for my 2009 Tacoma 4x2 Access Cab Base, PopNLock Tailgate Lock:

WEEK #7 MODS:

Painted all areas that are visible behind the grill black and relocated horns behind lower grill. Thank You Albert!!!

GrillCraft Upper & Lower Black MX Mesh Grills:
A special Thank You to Albert(W8N4Mud) and Matt(Lembowski) for helping to do this mod.

Old School FJ Toyota Emblem Color Matched by hand:

WEEK #8 MODS:

Color Coded Engine Cover (Left Center Black with clear coat):

Color Coded "TACOMA" on Bed Mat:

WET OKOLE Door Armrest:

WEEK #9 MODS:

No Mods. Took the week off....

WEEK #10 MODS:

PIAA 500mhz/600mhz Sport Horns placed behind lower grill:

Personalized Plates finally arrived after 3 months:

WEEK #11 MODS:

Hella Black Magic Lights:
Installed them, but havent wired them up yet. Will update with more pics after hooking them up.

WEEKS #12 & #13 MODS:

No mods done....

WEEK #14 MODS:

TRD Shift Knob for automatic transmission with "TRD Emblem" on both sides:

WEEKS #15 & #16 MODS:

Nothing Done... Its the Holidays....

WEEK #17 MOD:

Compliments of Mother Nature...

WEEK #18 MODS:

Nothing.... Being a lazy bum again....

WEEK #19 MODS:

TRD Carbon Fiber Emblem added to rear quarter pilars:

Blazer International's Light Buster Trailer Hitch Light:
Just plugs right into your 7 way receptacle. Brightens area at night and improves reverse camera image, especially if your truck is lifted.

WEEK #20 MODS:

Nothing....out of town on vacation

WEEK #21 MODS:

Truck Covers USA metal roll up bed cover:

Custom Lockable Thule Light bar added to bed cover to hold Firestik antenna mount and an Off Road light:

WEEK #22 MODS:

Thanks to Josh's (Yosh2000) SoCal LED Guage Swap Service, I changed my LED's on the guage cluster to blue with white on the odometer. He also changed my steering wheel controls to blue led's.

Painted Power Window / Door Lock Switches:

Added Off Road Light to Light Bar:

Added Firestik antenna mount onto the Light Bar:

WEEKS #'s 23,24,25, MODS:

NADA! BEEN SICK, LAZY, AND PROCRASTINATING

WEEK #26 MODS:

Factory Black Sand Pearl Hood Scoope (NOT RE-PAINTED):

Avid Off Road Light Bar Line-X'd and installed:

WEEK #'s ??? (lost track)
NEW MODS:

Mag Light Brackets:

Factory OEM Black Sand Pearl Badges (NOT RE-PAINTED):
Thanks for the awesome Birthday gift Albert!!!

Slee Off Road Sliders:

AS SHE SITS TODAY:

(Otay Truck Trail)

Mods coming soon:

DVD / Navigation Head Unit

A BIG Thank You to all TW members who have assisted, informed, and advised me on these Mods. Thank You for helping me make my truck what it is today!!!
Old 10-04-2009, 11:47 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
I LOVE ur TACO!!! Well done
Old 10-04-2009, 11:53 AM   #3
newtaco08 is on a distinguished road
newtaco08's Tacoma Gallery
are those billies set at 1.75 or 2.5? Looks awesome by the way like it alot.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:00 PM   #4
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
What more can be said other than awesome ride man! Since we basically have the same truck, I'm using your mod list as my own wish list!
Old 10-04-2009, 12:39 PM   #5
dwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nice

Marines: Sgt/6114 - Cobra/Huey Helo Mech, HMLA-773
dwzild's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dwzild
Nice. You didn't waste any time. How is that TRD cat-back working out for you? Is it a subtle growl or balls-to-the-wall?
Old 10-04-2009, 12:49 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great so far! It would look even better if you pulled the mudflaps.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:27 PM   #8
Edrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdrin55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Edrin55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
I LOVE ur TACO!!! Well done
Thanks again Geoff for the great comments....

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtaco08 View Post
are those billies set at 1.75 or 2.5? Looks awesome by the way like it alot.
Thanks bud.... the are set at 2.5 in front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
What more can be said other than awesome ride man! Since we basically have the same truck, I'm using your mod list as my own wish list!
Thank You Matt.... Im flattered to have my truck as an example for your wish list....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwzild View Post
Nice. You didn't waste any time. How is that TRD cat-back working out for you? Is it a subtle growl or balls-to-the-wall?
At lower speed its a subtle growl. On the highways its less noticable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Looks great so far! It would look even better if you pulled the mudflaps.
Thanks Derek.... I forgot taking off something was a Mod too. Just updated build and posted a pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Nice job Edrin!
Thank You Colton....
Old 10-04-2009, 01:29 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
If you are going to take them off (it looks much cleaner), do it soon before you get that black residue from the mudflaps.

Also, if you want to paint your emblems black, let me know and I'll help you!

Mini mod day at Albert's house.

Or yours. Or mine.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:30 PM   #10
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:38 PM   #11
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Very very excellent work!!! Perfect stance, well balanced, and excellent color choices. That is the same WO color scheme I need!!
Old 10-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #12
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Its looking nicer every time

Ron, the quickest I've ever seen anyone mod a truck in less than 30 days.
I can't wait to see the nav and bed cover. That's gonna be sweet!
Old 10-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #13
My R6 Eats Me
AlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexForbesR6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
AlexForbesR6's Tacoma Gallery
looking good man...love the mag gray too!
Old 10-04-2009, 02:37 PM   #14

Edrin55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Also, if you want to paint your emblems black, let me know and I'll help you!

Mini mod day at Albert's house.

Or yours. Or mine.
Lets do it Derek. I'll talk to Albert. Thanks for the offer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Nice work.
Thank You Connor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Very very excellent work!!! Perfect stance, well balanced, and excellent color choices. That is the same WO color scheme I need!!
Thanks Ben.... Just to let you know, thats Charcoal #11 on the WOs. It looks like the light gray on the pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Ron, the quickest I've ever seen anyone mod a truck in less than 30 days.
I can't wait to see the nav and bed cover. That's gonna be sweet!
Thank You Albert. I couldnt have done it without you. You helped in so many of these Mods.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexForbesR6 View Post
looking good man...love the mag gray too!
Thanks Alex...
Old 10-04-2009, 02:43 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Great lookin' truck bud! Tastefully done
Old 10-04-2009, 03:44 PM   #16
emacpgh will become famous soon enough

Name: eric
emacpgh's Tacoma Gallery
wow looks really good!!

wow buddy, she is looking awesome!! been trying to do some more on mine with the wedding money but she is being silly and wants to remodel the bathroom. lol.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:36 PM   #17
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 10-04-2009, 06:45 PM   #18
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emacpgh View Post
wow buddy, she is looking awesome!! been trying to do some more on mine with the wedding money but she is being silly and wants to remodel the bathroom. lol.
Remember those words man... "Yes, Dear." Haha.

Anytime Ron you need another mod, let me know.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:29 AM   #19
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edrin55 View Post
Thanks Ben.... Just to let you know, thats Charcoal #11 on the WOs. It looks like the light gray on the pics.
Taking note...thank you sir.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:50 PM   #20
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work Ron.