Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

straycat's prerunner build

Old 10-17-2009, 05:18 PM   #1
maXXXed out mid travel
straycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: paul
straycat241's Tacoma Gallery
straycat's prerunner build

mods
airaid intake
jba headers
jba exhaust
DMZ engine cage
King 2.5" coilovers with Remote Reservoir
Camburg 1.25 uca's
Camburg 4 inch lift spindles
Total Chaos lower control arms
TC shock hoop
Icon 2.5 piggy back
Defined engineering SUA/ bed cage
King - 2.5" Prerunner Series Shocks w/Reservoir
King Hydraulic Bumpstops 2.5"
DTF bumper
Moto metal 951's
glass works fenders
ViS racing carbon fiber hood
black grill\rebadge
Camburg battery tray
2 hella 500's
2 PIAA 510's
fabtech spare tire holder
285/75/16 terragrapplers
tailgate delete

future mods
light duty skid plates
rear bumper/ integrated tiremount
heim UCA's

before TC shock hoops /cage

here are pictures of front suspension as of now

DMZ fab engine cage

here are some pictures of the Defined engineering sua/bed cage

here are some jump pictures

Old 10-17-2009, 05:20 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner

<---Jealous!

Damn, your trucks is coming along nicely! A lot different then when i first saw it...
Old 10-18-2009, 06:42 PM   #4
maXXXed out mid travel
straycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstraycat241 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well it took like 6 hours but man oh man it's done well at least the front any ways it wasn't too hard of a install just a lot of sanding and some patients but here are some pics i hope to do the rear bed sides next weekend

Old 10-19-2009, 12:00 AM   #5
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by straycat241 View Post
well it took like 6 hours but man oh man it's done well at least the front any ways it wasn't too hard of a install just a lot of sanding and some patients but here are some pics i hope to do the rear bed sides next weekend

What did you have to sand off? Do you plan on getting a prerunner style bumper?
Old 10-19-2009, 12:15 AM   #6
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
are you gonna go long travel? looks great!
Old 03-29-2010, 03:32 PM   #8
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Looks good man do you plan to go LT at all?
Old 03-29-2010, 03:41 PM   #9
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered my AP front bumper, and im planing on getting the glassworks fenders too. How do you like how they match up with the AP front bumper? Any regrets?
Old 03-29-2010, 04:41 PM   #10
maXXXed out mid travel

the all pro is a slick looking plate bumper i think the bumper and glass match up pretty well but i tried for the all pro prerunner style one but they are hard to get luckily the plate one isnt that much heavier
Old 03-29-2010, 05:51 PM   #11
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I'm thinking about snagging me some glassworks and a baja bumper
Old 05-04-2010, 10:29 PM   #13
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
How do you like the SAW 2.0's in the rear?
Old 05-05-2010, 08:11 PM   #14
cardboardr0bot is on a distinguished road
cardboardr0bot's Tacoma Gallery
those lower a-arms are sick! but way tooo expensive! you shoulda just saved and gotten the full long travel kit!
Old 05-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #15
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build! How do you like the camburgs?
Old 08-26-2010, 09:55 AM   #18
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
BMiller421's Tacoma Gallery
You and I are on the same page..I'm just one step behind..

I've been wanting those lower control arms since I found out about them..but nobody could tell me if they would fit with the 4" lift spindle..

Well now I know..

Lovin the truck..keep up the good work..and keep those pics coming!!
Old 09-13-2010, 12:00 PM   #19
maXXXed out mid travel

update total chaos has come out with a shock hoop package that has everything needed cost is $408 ive been debating pismo or shock hoops decisions decisions hehe here are some pics from the total chaos web site if i got these hoops all i would need is a SAW 2 tube bypass to match my camburg coilovers that i plan to stick with and prolly later add resis too

here is pic of the demello FJ that total chaos did up
Old 09-13-2010, 12:03 PM   #20
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck