Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Build crazy? Krazie's build!

Old 10-21-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
The Warhorse: Defender of the lack of Faith

Thread in Progress. Please stand by.

2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road ACLB

Current modifications

Engine:

• Airaid Short ram intake
  • Borla Cat Back Exhaust
  • XTP Intake Manifold Spacer

Suspension:

• All Pro Long Travel with Walker Evan coil overs
  • All Pro Expedition Leaf pack with Walker Evan Resi Shocks
  • East Coast Gear Supply Front Diff Bushing (Not really suspension but thought I'd add it.)

Armour:

• ARB Front Bumper
  • All Pro Rear Bumper
  • All Pro IFS and Transmission Skid Plates
  • All Pro E-Locker Guard
  • All Pro Sliders

Rubber and Rims:

• Toyota 16" OR rims and Konig Counter Steer 16" rims.
  • 265x75R16 BFG All Terrains, 285x75R16 Mickey Thompson MTZs, 285x75R16 Yokohama Geolander I/T G072

Miscellaneous:

• Bed Rack
  • Bed Slide
  • RotoPax 15L fuel Canister
  • Scepter 20L Fuel and 20L Water Canister
  • 60" Hilift Extreme mounted on Bed Rack
  • ARB RTT
  • Ironman 4x4 HD Compressor 5.65cfm and 150PSI
  • Superwinch 10,000lb with steel cable
  • Kragen LED flood lights mounted on ARB
  • Husky Floor Liners
  • Air freshener from 1995
  • T-Rex Lvl II eyelids

How she sits right now. This instant. Currently my Konigs/Geolanders are being bogarted by another member.

Installing the LT. Note how off the alignment is initially.

Attached Thumbnails
Build crazy? Krazie's build!-jackpot.jpg  
Old 10-21-2009, 05:37 PM   #2
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:39 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Looks KRAZIE!

Old 10-21-2009, 06:41 PM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Indeed!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 06:50 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Are you going to list your Tranny/coolant/oil exchange mod?
Old 10-21-2009, 06:52 PM   #6
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Old 10-21-2009, 06:57 PM   #7
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I had the same thought, but was kind enough to not mention it.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:02 PM   #8
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I had the same thought, but was kind enough to not mention it.
Same here, it was hard but I overcame the urge.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:55 PM   #9
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Krazie's do it yourself oil change.

Purchased 4 month old ARB bumper off of kijiji for $600 Canadian.

Installed with the help of a buddy in under 4 hours.

Wait...let me clarify. Installed correctly with a buddy in under 4 hours. And no left over bolts or washers.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:39 PM   #10
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
looks good krazie
Old 08-16-2010, 12:53 PM   #11
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man. I unfortunately also had the "bumper dent mod" happen to my truck. The very first day I had it a little old lady backed into me and pushed the whole corner of the plastic bumper in. Luckily I was able to just push it back out and there wasn't really any damage besides a scratch, but damnnnn was I pissed.
Old 08-16-2010, 12:59 PM   #12

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Looks good man. I unfortunately also had the "bumper dent mod" happen to my truck. The very first day I had it a little old lady backed into me and pushed the whole corner of the plastic bumper in. Luckily I was able to just push it back out and there wasn't really any damage besides a scratch, but damnnnn was I pissed.
I had the bumper mod also. Ironically, no "fairer sex" were involved in the making of the dent. Wait, how do you tell if a tree is female? With some help of a friend and a magic lump of coal, the dent was no more.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:33 PM   #13
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
nice bumper I like it!
Old 09-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #14
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
are you sitting on stock suspension with that bumper? If so can i get a picture of the truck from the side?
Old 09-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #15
Resident Jackass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman597 View Post
are you sitting on stock suspension with that bumper? If so can i get a picture of the truck from the side?
Whoa, where have I been. Sorry I missed your post, yes it is currently sitting on stock suspension.

Next on my list of Mods.
Just bought some Konig Countersteers and OME front and back set up for $800.

That's right suckers. $800 moose bucks for all that.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:48 PM   #16
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-24-2010, 12:05 AM   #18
chozomo is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
chozomo's Tacoma Gallery
i swear i have seen your truck in Edmonton
Old 09-29-2010, 11:02 PM   #19
Resident Jackass

How recently? My truck hasn't seen Edmonton in over a year at the very least.

After much hardship the OME 866 coilover and rear shocks have been put on. Truck rides far nicer now with the weight of that bumper being supported properly now.

Attached Thumbnails
Build crazy? Krazie's build!-img_0420.jpg   Build crazy? Krazie's build!-img_0418.jpg   Build crazy? Krazie's build!-img_0417.jpg  
Old 09-30-2010, 12:09 AM   #20
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
All kidding aside , congrats Krazie .

Your CV angles sure look good compared to other's I've seen posted .