Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jdkeller's 2008 Prerunner Build

Old 11-01-2009, 09:13 PM   #43
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!
Very nice set-up with the suspension. I'm a little jealous and at this rate I'll want your truck by years end. Haha.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:16 PM   #44
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
WOW!
Very nice set-up with the suspension. I'm a little jealous and at this rate I'll want your truck by years end. Haha.
Haha. Dont be jealous. I have a few bills cuz of it
Old 11-15-2009, 04:56 AM   #45
671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

671taco's Tacoma Gallery
Jesus those tires look aggressive, nice build
Old 11-15-2009, 03:46 PM   #46
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 671taco View Post
Jesus those tires look aggressive, nice build
Thanks. Thats why I bought them. Plus they perform well too. I have a friend that is Guamanian. I called him Guaman instead of Guamanian and he gets mad.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:48 PM   #47
671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

671taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Thanks. Thats why I bought them. Plus they perform well too. I have a friend that is Guamanian. I called him Guaman instead of Guamanian and he gets mad.
they are officially a running candidate for when i decide to change tires.
small world, do you happen to know whats his last name and what village he was from??
Old 11-15-2009, 08:03 PM   #48
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha. Dont be jealous. I have a few bills cuz of it
Yeah, I won't be jealous of those. Nice build.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:17 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 671taco View Post
they are officially a running candidate for when i decide to change tires.
small world, do you happen to know whats his last name and what village he was from??
I have no idea. lol
Old 11-23-2009, 06:32 PM   #53
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-23-2009, 09:22 PM   #55
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Get to work.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:24 PM   #57
Blue Tango is a jewel in the roughBlue Tango is a jewel in the roughBlue Tango is a jewel in the roughBlue Tango is a jewel in the rough
Air Force: NIS
Blue Tango's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guess I cant eat none since it's my build huh?
Popcorn is for spectators. If you have time for it, you have time for more mods.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:24 PM   #58

Jeff has all the money!
Old 11-23-2009, 09:27 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tango View Post
Popcorn is for spectators. If you have time for it, you have time for more mods.
Mods require money. Ill pm you my paypal email
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Jeff has all the money!
Jeff? Really? What poor lady has been picking him up from the corner?